Apology to the Forum

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

User avatar
SLAAKMAN
Posts: 2556
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2002 9:50 am
Contact:

RE: Apology to the Forum

Post by SLAAKMAN »

Orwellian,
Said ramblings neither present credible evidence or survive critical thinking. Neilster already proved that with one of those ramblings. Look for it.

Ah, here it is: tm.asp?m=3366579&mpage=2&key=
(Epic fail.)
Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill
Dane49
Posts: 443
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:57 pm
Location: Riverview ,Florida

RE: Apology to the Forum

Post by Dane49 »

Aurelian,

Do you actually read what I write or is your hate so blind that all you look for are new openings to take another swing at Slaak.

I said He tries I didn't say He succeedes.

I get the fact that you hate Slaak,I'm sorry but I don't feel the same way.You'll have to enlist someone else to help you with that job.

I find him harmless and entertaining like reading the front page tabloids at the checkout counter at the local grocery store.He may grate your ass to no end but I have no quarells with him.

I don't attack him,He doesn't attack me.Maybe you should stop attacking him.If you spit hate then you shouldn't act surprised and hurt if it gets spit back at you.
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”