Sneer vs Raver , Banzaiiii!!!!
Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami
- BrucePowers
- Posts: 12090
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm
RE: convoy intercepted
My first turn even as allies takes me about 4 hours. The second turn took about 45 minutes. Now I spend about 30 minutes looking and clicking even on defense. But based on what you are telling me I'm okay with that. Thank you for the input.
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.
Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
RE: convoy intercepted
my 1 st turn takes 3 hours - but i have already my battle plan ready
later turns ap 30 min
after 1st month it goes toward 15 min
so
don't worry
everything is ok
later turns ap 30 min
after 1st month it goes toward 15 min
so
don't worry
everything is ok
- BrucePowers
- Posts: 12090
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm
RE: convoy intercepted
I really was not worried persay. I am having fun and enjoying myself which is why we all do it. I do appreciate your responses. It helps the learning curve. When I get into PBEM, I want to be a dependable opponent others will want to play against.
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.
Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
RE: convoy intercepted
A couple of quite moves.........looks like a mini KB was poking around due east of Noumea but has now vanished....no doubt heading back north now that the element of surprise has been lost. I have closed down both airfields on Timor so I don't think that there will be much trouble from that direction. In the meantime I am continuing my build-up in that area with little interuption from Sneer. I now have seven carriers back online and steaming to their new AO.

Never argue with an idiot, he will only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
RE: convoy intercepted
AO ?
i will get 4 CV within 7 months and naval aviation wing will reach 1000 [:D]
i will get 4 CV within 7 months and naval aviation wing will reach 1000 [:D]
RE: convoy intercepted
Only 4 ? *Snort* I'll be getting another 20 in that time.......I will will this game by numbers ! AO=Area of Operations

Never argue with an idiot, he will only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
RE: convoy intercepted
7 carriers :
3 UK so only 100 planes
2cvl +yorktown and 1 essex
not too much
especially hiyo will be back in line within 2 weeks / not bad from 38 sys few weeks ago to 10 today
all my CV except Akagi are almost ready for action
and for lost Zuiho I got Taiho [;)]
salomons are good place to fight
3 UK so only 100 planes
2cvl +yorktown and 1 essex
not too much
especially hiyo will be back in line within 2 weeks / not bad from 38 sys few weeks ago to 10 today
all my CV except Akagi are almost ready for action
and for lost Zuiho I got Taiho [;)]
salomons are good place to fight
RE: convoy intercepted
ORIGINAL: Sneer
salomons are good place to fight
Sounds good to me.......I'll see you there in a few months.[:)]

Never argue with an idiot, he will only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
RE: convoy intercepted
I will be there is only you dare to go in force for my property
The new world order
Your property? How dare you, you conceited jumped up no good imperialistic ratbrained warmonger !
Here we are after two years of warfare which YOU started, and now you claim that all of the territory that you have INVADED is your property ! The hide and gall that you have astounds me. Mark my words, when this war is over and I have bombed you and your imperialistic megalomaniac kind back to the stone age I shall rebuild the world so that the likes of you shall never again have power. I shall form an institution and call it the “United Nations” and all good men of good nations shall join it to prevent such wars as ours from ever happening again !
Here we are after two years of warfare which YOU started, and now you claim that all of the territory that you have INVADED is your property ! The hide and gall that you have astounds me. Mark my words, when this war is over and I have bombed you and your imperialistic megalomaniac kind back to the stone age I shall rebuild the world so that the likes of you shall never again have power. I shall form an institution and call it the “United Nations” and all good men of good nations shall join it to prevent such wars as ours from ever happening again !

Never argue with an idiot, he will only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
- BrucePowers
- Posts: 12090
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm
RE: The new world order
It looks like this game is turning into psychological warfare. [:D]
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.
Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
RE: convoy intercepted
United "puppet" nations ? [:D]
No my Asian co-prosperity zone will stand for next 1000 years
No my Asian co-prosperity zone will stand for next 1000 years
first fight of Jacks
03/2//43
Day Air attack on Jamshedpur , at 28,22
Japanese aircraft
J2M Jack x 27
Ki-44-IIb Tojo x 36
Ki-61 KAIc Tony x 25
Allied aircraft
Liberator VI x 126
P-38G Lightning x 68
B-24D Liberator x 37
Japanese aircraft losses
J2M Jack: 1 destroyed, 21 damaged / 1 destroyed
Ki-44-IIb Tojo: 8 destroyed, 16 damaged / 8 destroyed + 7 on the ground
Ki-61 KAIc Tony: 9 destroyed, 8 damaged / 5 destroyed
Allied aircraft losses
Liberator VI: 31 destroyed, 54 damaged / 37 destroyed
P-38G Lightning: 20 destroyed, 7 damaged / 20 destroyed
B-24D Liberator: 5 destroyed, 4 damaged / 5 destroyed
Japanese ground losses:
39 casualties reported
Airbase hits 26
Airbase supply hits 5
Runway hits 146
unless it will be hard hit next turn it is not closed - dmg close to 50% to both runway and services
but i think there is many damaged bombers on allied side
Day Air attack on Jamshedpur , at 28,22
Japanese aircraft
J2M Jack x 27
Ki-44-IIb Tojo x 36
Ki-61 KAIc Tony x 25
Allied aircraft
Liberator VI x 126
P-38G Lightning x 68
B-24D Liberator x 37
Japanese aircraft losses
J2M Jack: 1 destroyed, 21 damaged / 1 destroyed
Ki-44-IIb Tojo: 8 destroyed, 16 damaged / 8 destroyed + 7 on the ground
Ki-61 KAIc Tony: 9 destroyed, 8 damaged / 5 destroyed
Allied aircraft losses
Liberator VI: 31 destroyed, 54 damaged / 37 destroyed
P-38G Lightning: 20 destroyed, 7 damaged / 20 destroyed
B-24D Liberator: 5 destroyed, 4 damaged / 5 destroyed
Japanese ground losses:
39 casualties reported
Airbase hits 26
Airbase supply hits 5
Runway hits 146
unless it will be hard hit next turn it is not closed - dmg close to 50% to both runway and services
but i think there is many damaged bombers on allied side
RE: first fight of Jacks
Well this is good result, but not unusual for a first day... The problem is the day after and than the next one... I guess you have fighters in order AFs that you can make LRCAP this base... Since this is an open AAR, you won't be too specific, but I guess as well that all these units had very decent experience ratings...
Adieu Ô Dieu odieux... signé Adam
RE: first fight of Jacks
Where those allied P38 pilots on low experience? I mean those losses were not good at all.
RE: first fight of Jacks
I think they were green, but it doesn't really matter, what makes the difference is how the jap fare against the second, third, forth strikes. If after these the AF is open, Bombers morale will be so low that you can call it a jap victory...
Adieu Ô Dieu odieux... signé Adam
RE: first fight of Jacks
no second strike happened
RE: first fight of Jacks
great ! The allies need to go for attrition, whenever they settle for a short battle instead of dragging it in time, it is a mistake, whatever the result may be.
Actually I don't even understand why he launches strikes if he doesn't have the intension to follow it up for the next few days..
Actually I don't even understand why he launches strikes if he doesn't have the intension to follow it up for the next few days..
Adieu Ô Dieu odieux... signé Adam




