Lack of updates

The Seven Years’ War was fought across the globe and called by some the first “World War” as virtually every major power participated. In the center of events was Prussia, almost constantly at war and lead by the now legendary Frederick the Great.

Relive the exciting and trying days of Frederick the Great in Horse and Musket: Volume I, the improved and expanded combination of the previous Prussian War Machine and Prussia’s Glory titles. Horse and Musket: Volume I is a reboot of the successful Horse and Musket series, including not only two solid historical titles in one package, but also many new game features, a powerful new editor, and a complete graphics overhaul to an already acclaimed gaming system.

Moderators: Sertorius, Tim Coakley

Post Reply
Tim Coakley
Posts: 457
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:32 pm

Lack of updates

Post by Tim Coakley »

Sorry for the lack of updates. I will get some new info out in the next few weeks.

Regards,
Tim Coakley
DSD
Horse and Musket2---Matrix Games
User avatar
sol_invictus
Posts: 1962
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Kentucky

RE: Lack of updates

Post by sol_invictus »

Drive on!
"The fruit of too much liberty is slavery", Cicero
User avatar
Le Tondu
Posts: 564
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Seattle, WA

RE: Lack of updates

Post by Le Tondu »

[8D]
Vive l'Empereur!
User avatar
gazfun
Posts: 734
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:59 pm
Location: Australia

RE: Lack of updates

Post by gazfun »

Yes I have been interested as to why we dont get more of em, at least once a month or so[>:]
Tim Coakley
Posts: 457
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:32 pm

RE: Lack of updates

Post by Tim Coakley »

gazfun,
no excuses! However, this is a small operation...programmer and me. I have a full time military job that often takes me out for a few days at a time.

I usually post after getting a new version to the testers and if tehre is something significant.

Regards,
Tim
Horse and Musket2---Matrix Games
User avatar
gazfun
Posts: 734
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:59 pm
Location: Australia

RE: Lack of updates

Post by gazfun »

cool
Btw the way if you are looking for more testers, I have experience, I can provide info of what Im testing
Also I have 27 years of wargaming experience in Naploeonic, mainly using Empire rules
Nibelung
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:32 pm

RE: Lack of updates

Post by Nibelung »

Is Frank Hunter the programmer?
User avatar
sol_invictus
Posts: 1962
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Kentucky

RE: Lack of updates

Post by sol_invictus »

I believe he is.
"The fruit of too much liberty is slavery", Cicero
Nibelung
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:32 pm

RE: Lack of updates

Post by Nibelung »

wonderful! this man is good at coding AND designing!
Post Reply

Return to “Horse and Musket: Volume I, Frederick the Great”