CTD day 5 Pindos

This forum is for bug reports and support requests.

Moderator: Arjuna

Post Reply
CoolDog
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2005 3:03 pm

CTD day 5 Pindos

Post by CoolDog »

Hi All

For the first time ever in COTA I'm getting a consistent CTD , it happens around 10:36 hrs on day five of the Pindos scenario.
It happens from two different saves , one an autosave , but if I restart the scenario it doesn't seem to do it , at least I've checked as far as about 17:00 hrs day 5 and it's ok. It looks like it may be triggered by an event in game because it seems to vary over a range of two or three minutes of game time.
COTA is patched up to date and running on XP SP2 all updates applied. I'll attach a DXdiag file.
Can anybody think of a work around to finish my scenario ?
Thanks in advance.

Attachments
DxDiagCoolDog.txt
(50.97 KiB) Downloaded 10 times
User avatar
Arjuna
Posts: 17768
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 11:18 am
Location: Canberra, Australia
Contact:

RE: CTD day 5 Pindos

Post by Arjuna »

CoolDog,
 
Send me the saves and I'll look into it.
Dave "Arjuna" O'Connor
www.panthergames.com
CoolDog
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2005 3:03 pm

RE: CTD day 5 Pindos

Post by CoolDog »

Hi

On the way , thanks for your time.
User avatar
Arjuna
Posts: 17768
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 11:18 am
Location: Canberra, Australia
Contact:

RE: CTD day 5 Pindos

Post by Arjuna »

got it - thanks.
Dave "Arjuna" O'Connor
www.panthergames.com
Post Reply

Return to “Conquest of the Aegean Support”