How to get a screen capture of Pacwar?

Pacific War is a free update of the old classic, available in our Downloads section.
Post Reply
User avatar
Skipjack
Posts: 408
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:47 am
Location: Wisconsin, USA

How to get a screen capture of Pacwar?

Post by Skipjack »

I have searched this forum for info on screen captures, and found one that recommended IrfanView or Capture by AnalogX. I have tried both but I can't get anything out of them, other than a completely black image file. Anyone have some tips how I can get an image of the game, short of using a digital camera?? [&:]
User avatar
Marten
Posts: 336
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2004 7:15 am
Location: Gdansk, Poland

RE: How to get a screen capture of Pacwar?

Post by Marten »

use dosbox with d-fend, run game at work umm.. i mean in a window mode, print screen, paste it into paint or something.
User avatar
Skipjack
Posts: 408
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:47 am
Location: Wisconsin, USA

RE: How to get a screen capture of Pacwar?

Post by Skipjack »

Thanks, Marten, that did the trick.  dosbox looks totally cool - maybe I can run the older versions of Pacwar in it [:D]
User avatar
Ranger-75
Posts: 578
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Giant sand box

RE: How to get a screen capture of Pacwar?

Post by Ranger-75 »

Hi, what is the d-fend switch for???
Still playing PacWar (but no so much anymore)...
Post Reply

Return to “Pacific War: The Matrix Edition”