Looking for opponet(s) for PBEM ....

Pacific War is a free update of the old classic, available in our Downloads section.
Post Reply
dmeans
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Marana, Arizona
Contact:

Looking for opponet(s) for PBEM ....

Post by dmeans »

Like the Marines I'm looking a few good men (or women) to play PacWar by email. :)
Drop me a line if interested....

Regards,
PacWarrior
dmeans
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Marana, Arizona
Contact:

Post by dmeans »

I want to thank all those offering to play PacWar by email. I must say I was surprised by the number of offers.
But as of right now I have all I can handle. I'm playing 4 separate games at once.

Regards,
PacWarrior
1089
Posts: 210
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Portland, OR

Post by 1089 »

Hey! I just responded to your game request at online Gamer, and then I come here and find you have all the games you need. Anyone else want to play by email? I'd like to play Campaign '42 without the historic move, so both sides have something to do. I'd take either side to start, but I'd pefer the Japanese. They have a tougher time of it, and no recovery from mistakes.
The Earth is but a hollow nougat, reverberating with the sounds of the big bands... :cool:
dmeans
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Marana, Arizona
Contact:

Post by dmeans »

Yes, I had registered at MilitaryGamerOnline Opponents Resistry to start a game. But when I registered it said I would be mailed a password. I did get an email welcopme message but no password. I can not access the game request. I have tried to register but it says my email address is already used. I have 2 messages sent to their help desk, but have no answer.

Regards,
PacWarrior
1089
Posts: 210
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Portland, OR

Post by 1089 »

Originally posted by PacWarrior:
Yes, I had registered at MilitaryGamerOnline Opponents Resistry to start a game. But when I registered it said I would be mailed a password. I did get an email welcopme message but no password. I can not access the game request. I have tried to register but it says my email address is already used. I have 2 messages sent to their help desk, but have no answer.

Regards,
PacWarrior
Yes, the same thing happened to me. Just reregister using the same info as when you first registered, and it will ask for the real PacWarrior to please stand up. Click on the Yes (forgot password), and they will send another email, this time with the password.

hope this helps,
kp
The Earth is but a hollow nougat, reverberating with the sounds of the big bands... :cool:
Dan in Toledo
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Toledo,oh

Post by Dan in Toledo »

I'd like to play be email. I'm not sure how but it sounds cool.
Post Reply

Return to “Pacific War: The Matrix Edition”