Air Group release / Creation schedule

Pacific War is a free update of the old classic, available in our Downloads section.
Post Reply
Tom G.
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed May 02, 2001 8:00 am
Location: San Francisco

Air Group release / Creation schedule

Post by Tom G. »

I was looking for a schedule that shows when and where airgroups are created. There is not one in the manual as far as I can tell. Does anyone know anything about this?
dmeans
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Marana, Arizona
Contact:

Post by dmeans »

Hi Tom,

The list won't help help you....

Regards,
PacWarrior
Rich Dionne
Posts: 382
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2000 8:00 am
Contact:

Post by Rich Dionne »

Tom,

If you have Microsoft Excel, you can use my free Pacwar database editor to look at and modify most of the game data, including airgroups. You can get the latest version of the editor at my website:

http://home.earthlink.net/~tmflood/page2.html

If you don't have Excel, I think the standalone editor PacEdit v1.22 is still available for sale at the following website:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/xBEAR/

Regards,

Rich Dionne
Post Reply

Return to “Pacific War: The Matrix Edition”