Chinese in SF

Pacific War is a free update of the old classic, available in our Downloads section.
Post Reply
BOBUP61
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2001 8:00 am
Location: N.C.

Chinese in SF

Post by BOBUP61 »

I am playing the Japanese and have taken China. I noticed later in the game as I was attacking Seattle that there is a Nat. Chinese flag over San francisco I have to fight chinatown NOW!?
mmoaorrke
Posts: 66
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2000 10:00 am

Post by mmoaorrke »

When you take China, San Francisco is where the Chinese divisions show up when they come back. So yes, Chinatown is well defended.
User avatar
Ranger-75
Posts: 578
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Giant sand box

Post by Ranger-75 »

That's really strange, they should show up somewhere in India or Burma.

Does anybody know the alternat appearance places for all the nationalities??
Still playing PacWar (but no so much anymore)...
Post Reply

Return to “Pacific War: The Matrix Edition”