Illegal Procedure on Kickoffs

Post bug reports, ask for tech support and general requests for help with getting Maximum-Football working in this forum. This is for official support on official versions. Reports based on public beta versions should go in the Public Beta forum.

Moderator: David Winter

Post Reply
highquality
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:07 am

Illegal Procedure on Kickoffs

Post by highquality »

I have noticed that when a kickoff goes out of bounds and you select the option to accept the ball on the 40, the ball goes to the kicking team rather than the receiving team. Just something to note for the next patch.
User avatar
David Winter
Posts: 5158
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:51 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC
Contact:

RE: Illegal Procedure on Kickoffs

Post by David Winter »

Hi.
 
What version/build are you using? I've tried this several times this morning after I read your post and not had this happen.
 
thanks
David
"They're not dolls. They're action figures. Valuable Action figures!"
Marauders
Posts: 4428
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:37 pm
Location: Minnesota

RE: Illegal Procedure on Kickoffs

Post by Marauders »

I have noticed that when a kickoff goes out of bounds and you select the option to accept the ball on the 40, the ball goes to the kicking team rather than the receiving team. Just something to note for the next patch.
 
Thank you for posting.
 
David and I have both tried to reproduce this with several league and gameplay styles.  Neither of us have found it to be a problem.
 
Which build are you using and which gameplay style (Indoor, USA, CAN) did you see this in.
 
Could you have accidently selected Kick Off rather than Receive?
 
Post Reply

Return to “Maximum-Football Support”