Buying as an act of faith

From the legendary team at 2 by 3 Games comes a new grand strategy masterpiece: Gary Grigsby’s War Between the States. Taking gamers back to the American Civil War, this innovative grand strategy game allows players to experience the trials and tribulations of the role of commander-in-chief for either side. Historically accurate, detailed and finely balanced for realistic gameplay, War Between the States is also easy to play and does not take months to finish.

Moderators: Joel Billings, PyleDriver

Post Reply
beevor_fan
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:14 pm

Buying as an act of faith

Post by beevor_fan »

Hi, and thanks Gary! I am downloading now. Just wanted to check how many people get this one purely on the strength of the Gary brand? For me, it was GGWaWAwD that sealed the deal - it was the finest PBEM experience I've ever seen. I am hoping this one will deliver the same experience. Impressions to follow... So, any other buyers of blind faith out there? ;)
User avatar
rjh1971
Posts: 5140
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: Madrid, Spain

RE: Buying as an act of faith

Post by rjh1971 »

Well not exactly what you were asking, but when I started testing the game I had a real tough time getting to learn it and understand it, have to say nonetheless that the first versions of it have nothing to do with the marvelous game you are purchasing. Anyway what stick me to it was the true believe that sooner or later the ugly duck would turn into the swan as it has happened. Gary and 2by3 games have never dissapointed me so far, I have complete faith in their projects. [:)]
Have learnt lots of US geography on the way. [;)]
Image
GG's AWD, GG's WBTS, GG's WitE Beta Tester
Beta Tester: Panzer Corps, Time of Fury, CtGW, DC CB, DC3 Barbarossa, SC WWII WiE, SC WWII WaW, SC WWI
Post Reply

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War Between the States”