@ STAFF: all our pictures are gone!

Post bug reports here.

Moderator: Tankerace

Post Reply
User avatar
RGIJN
Posts: 1057
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:18 pm
Location: far away from battlefield :-(
Contact:

@ STAFF: all our pictures are gone!

Post by RGIJN »

@ Forum staff:

for two days now, all the pictures posted in the forum threads aren´t available anymore. Even avatars aren´t displayed. What´s wrong? [&:][&:][&:] Hopefully we don´t have to upload all this stuff again...!

User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: @ STAFF: all our pictures are gone!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

Matrix is in the middle of upgrading its web software and migrating all data (including the forum stuff) to new servers. That's what's wrong.
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
Ike99
Posts: 1747
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:06 pm
Location: A Sand Road

RE: @ STAFF: all our pictures are gone!

Post by Ike99 »

Matrix is in the middle of upgrading its web software and migrating all data (including the forum stuff) to new servers. That's what's wrong.

Good news. I thought it was just me and I had been ¨half banned¨ or something.

[:D]
¨If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.¨ Che Guevara

The more I know people, the more I like my dog.
User avatar
SuluSea
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:13 pm

RE: @ STAFF: all our pictures are gone!

Post by SuluSea »

I have to come clean and admit I was the culprit who uploaded their mugshot and crashed the system............[:D] [;)] [:'(]
"There’s no such thing as a bitter person who keeps the bitterness to himself.” ~ Erwin Lutzer
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”