End Sept 1917 Crash

Post bug reports here.

Moderator: Tankerace

Post Reply
ILCK
Posts: 422
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2004 11:28 pm

End Sept 1917 Crash

Post by ILCK »

I've got a game that rolls off the September 1917 turn and I get a "Leaving Guns of August" dialog box and there's nothing to do but click and the game progress is lost.

Curious if anyone has seen this sort of error.

User avatar
tocaff
Posts: 4765
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:30 pm
Location: USA now in Brasil

RE: End Sept 1917 Crash

Post by tocaff »

Don't you think that asking that question here in the UV forum will get you very few replies?  Probably the Guns of August forum would serve better.
Todd

I never thought that doing an AAR would be so time consuming and difficult.
www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2080768
ILCK
Posts: 422
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2004 11:28 pm

RE: End Sept 1917 Crash

Post by ILCK »

ORIGINAL: tocaff

Don't you think that asking that question here in the UV forum will get you very few replies?  Probably the Guns of August forum would serve better.
I've got a game that rolls off the September 1917 turn and I get a "Leaving Guns of August" dialog box and there's nothing to do but click and the game progress is lost.

Curious if anyone has seen this sort of error.

My bad, the jetlag from China is still killing me.
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”