no fog of war?

Post bug reports here.

Moderator: Tankerace

Post Reply
bradfordkay
Posts: 8686
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2002 8:39 am
Location: Olympia, WA

no fog of war?

Post by bradfordkay »

This is a different situation form the similarly titled thread below.

I recently decided to continue a long ignored UV game that I had transferred from a different computer to my present box. I am using v2.40 and am receiving "coastwatcher" reports on all shipping everywhere on the map. The non-confirmed (that is, sighted by any other method including ground forces) sightings disappear once the orders phase comes along, but it is hard to forget that you saw a CV TF out at sea during the combat replay...

Has anyone ever seen this before? I definitely have FOW turned ON (have never played any other way).
fair winds,
Brad
fuelli
Posts: 233
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2004 5:24 pm
Location: Germany

RE: no fog of war?

Post by fuelli »

Coastwatcher sighting always dissapear. They show the TF on the move so it is an in between movement sighting. Only sightings made by scouting planes during the aircombat phase will stay. These sighting show the TF at its final destination.
User avatar
DEB
Posts: 691
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:39 pm
Location: Bristol , England

RE: no fog of war?

Post by DEB »

ORIGINAL: bradfordkay

I am using v2.40 and am receiving "coastwatcher" reports on all shipping everywhere on the map.


This is a known and CORRECTED bug. You need to upgrade to 2.50.
( It was corrected in either the 2.41 or 2.42 patches, but they had errors too and were fixed ( mainly ), by 2.50. )


I am suprised no one has answered this up to now. It's my first visit here in months!
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”