transport loading

Post bug reports here.

Moderator: Tankerace

Post Reply
User avatar
borner
Posts: 1485
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:15 pm
Location: Houston TX

transport loading

Post by borner »

I know is pointless to ask, but should Martix ever get to looking at one more patch for this game, can you please look at the transport TF loading bug. I have TF's for Japan and the US in different games leaving port nearly empty when under computer control.

many thanks.

User avatar
RGIJN
Posts: 1057
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:18 pm
Location: far away from battlefield :-(
Contact:

RE: transport loading

Post by RGIJN »

oh, better never ever let the "computer" control any of your assets [:-]

I always experienced strange and foolish results with that.
User avatar
tocaff
Posts: 4765
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:30 pm
Location: USA now in Brasil

RE: transport loading

Post by tocaff »

Transport loading bug is supposed to be addressed in CF and I've never run into it with WITP or WPO.
Todd

I never thought that doing an AAR would be so time consuming and difficult.
www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2080768
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”