Guest Who's On Line?

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
User avatar
Goblin
Posts: 5418
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2002 7:57 pm
Location: Erie,Pa. USA
Contact:

Guest Who's On Line?

Post by Goblin »

I have checked the 'Who's Online' feature every time I've been logged into the forum. I almost always see a large list of Guests.
Sometimes half the list of people are Guests.

What are you people waiting for?? Join up!! I was hesitant for a long time, and now regret the time I wasted! These people are great, and you aren't going to regret it. Takes a few seconds. They are not gonna treat you any differently than they treat eachother because you are new. Not their style.:)

Goblin (10 day old member!)
Saviola
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2002 4:29 pm
Location: Hong Kong SAR

Post by Saviola »

I definitely agree with goblin, actually before join this forum i haven't had joining any forum, despite i have been connected to the internet for 6 yrs. But after I have joined matrixforum, i am facinated! These people are really great, they are so enthuastic that I can't stop myself scrolling along the forum everytime I am online.(I have nearly forgotten ICQ by now~) So, just don't hestitate, join us now!
User avatar
11Bravo
Posts: 527
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2001 8:00 am
Contact:

Re: Guest Who's On Line?

Post by 11Bravo »

Originally posted by Goblin

Goblin (10 day old member!)
Holy Cow! 130 posts in 10 days! Must be a big blizzard in Erie!:D
Squatting in the bush and marking it on a map.
User avatar
Goblin
Posts: 5418
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2002 7:57 pm
Location: Erie,Pa. USA
Contact:

Re: Re: Guest Who's On Line?

Post by Goblin »

Originally posted by 11Bravo


Holy Cow! 130 posts in 10 days! Must be a big blizzard in Erie!:D
No, just cant keep my opinion to myself!!;) Seriously though, we are returning to work after winter lay-off now, and I am very depressed!:( I'll have to cut back to 8 a day:mad: !

Goblin
User avatar
John David
Posts: 373
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2002 9:43 am
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Contact:

JOIN...JOIN!

Post by John David »

Please, all you guests, join this great community:)

You are always welcome here!


John
The only thing good about war, is it's ending!

Les_the_Sarge_9_1
Posts: 3943
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2000 10:00 am

Post by Les_the_Sarge_9_1 »

The "guest" thing might actually be us as well guys.

If you dont have cookies enabled if you are like me and you email is able to respond to any post that is posted to a thread you have posted on and you send in a replay through clicking on the link through your email browser (as I can) then you appear as a "guest".

Every now and then I just turf all the cookies on my computer like its trash day. But occasionally I get wrapped up in a thought and forget I need to sign back in here on the forum in order to get recognised as me. If I dont sign on then I get identified as a "guest".

Although I suppose we might see a few actual guests now and then. We can only hope each guest came here because Matrix is obviously a good forum and word of mouth is hopefully driving up knowledge of our existence and Matrix's existence.
I LIKE that my life bothers them,
Why should I be the only one bothered by it eh.
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”