Made a good choice

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Post Reply
darrenl
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:27 pm

Made a good choice

Post by darrenl »

I was on the fence with this one with HOI3 coming out and after playing the HOI3 demo I am soooooo glad I got this game.

...can't...stop...playyyying.

/applies for therapy

[&o]
User avatar
Mynok
Posts: 12108
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:12 am
Contact:

RE: Made a good choice

Post by Mynok »


Welcome to our little (big?) club of addicts. [:D]
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
AttuWatcher
Posts: 489
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:15 pm
Location: Hex 181, 36

RE: Made a good choice

Post by AttuWatcher »

ORIGINAL: Mynok


Welcome to our little (big?) club of addicts. [:D]

Hey! Speak for yourself. I am NOT an addict! [:@]
Image
User avatar
Mynok
Posts: 12108
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:12 am
Contact:

RE: Made a good choice

Post by Mynok »


Denial is the first sign of a problem. [:'(]
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
User avatar
morganbj
Posts: 3472
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:36 am
Location: Mosquito Bite, Texas

RE: Made a good choice

Post by morganbj »

I'm NOT addicted.  Now, back to the game ....
 
Occasionally, and randomly, problems and solutions collide. The probability of these collisions is inversely related to the number of committees working on the solutions. -- Me.
Post Reply

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”