Vichy France

From the front lines in France and Russia to the deserts of North Africa and the airfields and convoys of Britain, the campaigns of World War II are yours to command in WW2: Time of Wrath! This turn-based grand strategy title, the highly improved and expanded sequel to WW2: Road to Victory, puts the player in charge of the political, economic and military decisions of one or more Axis or Allied nations, including minor nations.
Post Reply
bo
Posts: 4175
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:52 pm

Vichy France

Post by bo »

Need some help here, you generals out there do you except A French Vichy or fight France till every unit is destroyed, If I accept Vichy do I still have to fight French fleets when I am Italy, or a better question what do I have to do not to fight french fleets in the Med. if I am italy?

Bo
pzpat
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2003 4:51 am
Location: California

RE: Vichy France

Post by pzpat »

I accept Vichy.  I like to try to invade England, so I want the French out of my hair as soon as possible.
User avatar
willgamer
Posts: 900
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2002 11:35 pm
Location: Huntsville, Alabama

RE: Vichy France

Post by willgamer »

I usually do not accept.

There are tradeoffs such as accepting Vichy puts more areas in Africa and the Middle East off limits. [:)]
Rex Lex or Lex Rex?
User avatar
AH4Ever
Posts: 628
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:30 pm
Location: NU JOYZ

RE: Vichy France

Post by AH4Ever »

By accepting Italy loses any territory gained in Southern France.

Fighting on against the AI, the French Fleets are not much of a bother.

[:D]
JJMC

The next best thing to being clever is being able to quote someone who is.

You weren't there Thursday... You MISSED it!
Post Reply

Return to “WW2: Time of Wrath”