Core Force Size

New Recruits check in here! Vets debate the fine points! Tactics discussion, FAQ and "how-to" help.
If you are new to the SP:WaW community post an introduction please!

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
User avatar
Jim1954
Posts: 1295
Joined: Wed May 15, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Dallas

Core Force Size

Post by Jim1954 »

Question on core force at start of long campaign. Will the AI purchase a proportional amount of whatever total I choose for my side or is it a fixed amount. Hate to start out with one company and find I'm facing three batallions of bad guys. New to SPWAW, came from the other people who only seem to work in DOS. Got tired of spending more time trying to get the game to work and less time actually playing it. Thanks for being Windows aware and compatible. :D
Image
Jim1954
KMC/T
User avatar
Jim1954
Posts: 1295
Joined: Wed May 15, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Dallas

Post by Jim1954 »

:o well nothing like printing the online manual and reading page 19. Looks like I answered my own question.
Image
Jim1954
KMC/T
Post Reply

Return to “SP:WaW Training Center”