Do I have to install to CDrive ?

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

Post Reply
User avatar
n01487477
Posts: 4764
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:00 am

Do I have to install to CDrive ?

Post by n01487477 »

These errors seem to be associated with pathing faults ...

Do I have to reinstall to c: ?

Enjoying the game BTW, a nice change from my regular AE ...

Image
Attachments
Mime.jpg
Mime.jpg (448.49 KiB) Viewed 246 times
User avatar
Erik Rutins
Posts: 39783
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Vermont, USA
Contact:

RE: Do I have to install to CDrive ?

Post by Erik Rutins »

Very bizarre, Elliot will have to help with that one. I don't believe it's path specific, but you can certainly try installing to the default path to see if anything changes.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC


Image

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
User avatar
elliotg
Posts: 3989
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:32 am

RE: Do I have to install to CDrive ?

Post by elliotg »

Hi there

What version of Windows are you running on? Do you have Internet Explorer installed on your system?

Thanks Elliot
User avatar
n01487477
Posts: 4764
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:00 am

RE: Do I have to install to CDrive ?

Post by n01487477 »

ORIGINAL: elliotg

Hi there

What version of Windows are you running on? Do you have Internet Explorer installed on your system?

Thanks Elliot
Hi Elliot, XP SP3, IE 8.0.6001.8702 + firefox 3.6.2
User avatar
Erik Rutins
Posts: 39783
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Vermont, USA
Contact:

RE: Do I have to install to CDrive ?

Post by Erik Rutins »

Could you also post a DxDiag for us please?
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC


Image

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
User avatar
n01487477
Posts: 4764
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:00 am

RE: Do I have to install to CDrive ?

Post by n01487477 »

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

Could you also post a DxDiag for us please?
Yeah should have done that in the first place,

sorry Damian
Attachments
DxDiag.txt
(47.59 KiB) Downloaded 15 times
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”