Where is my music?
Where is my music?
I had no problems with listening to music before. Now with the patch 1.03 and when I pause for a long time I notice I have no more music. So I saved and exited I have my music back but it dosn't last very long. It's like when I pause or go to a screen where it pauses the game, the music goes away and I don't get it back no more. I miss my music.
Has anyone else have this trouble? Is this something new with the 1.03 patch? I will try and take note when the music goes away.
Has anyone else have this trouble? Is this something new with the 1.03 patch? I will try and take note when the music goes away.
RE: Where is my music?
Ok, this time I didn't pause for very long. I let the game play as long as I can, and while the game is playing, not paused, the music stops. I have to save, exit and restart for music to come back. I say about 10-15 minutes worth the music plays and then stops. [:(]
RE: Where is my music?
I don't remember having this problem with the 1.03 beta, but with the official 1.03 patch.
RE: Where is my music?
I'll check this out Davor. Thanks for the report.
RE: Where is my music?
Thanks for looking into it elliot. I wish I could send you something to look at, but I don't think sending you a file would help. I only used the editor to just change the names of my home star and a few planets, so i don't think that would have anything to do with it. Again I did that over and over again before the official 1.03 patch.
-
FerretStyle
- Posts: 157
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:00 am
RE: Where is my music?
I noticed the music stopping while I was in a design screen then coming back when I resumed playing. However it didn't stop right when entering the design screen, it just didn't continue on to the next track when the one track was playing.
RE: Where is my music?
Weird, music hasn't stopped now. Then again I havn't paused or Alt Tabbed out. Well I didn't Alt Tab out I hit the 3rd key from the bottom that opens up the start menu. Well lets see if the music stops now. Just trying to give you all the info that I can.
RE: Where is my music?
Been on extended pause and hit the start menu button to go out of DW so I can browse the forums for info. No music again. So I am wundering if its something about me hitting the start menu to surf the net or being paused for a period of time or a combination of both. Just trying to give you all the info I can give.
RE: Where is my music?
I havn't alt tabbed or used the start button to exit while playing and I say about 1/2 hour, so I am assuming it's the hole track, the music stops. If I had to guess, it would be like if the repeat was off. Would this make any sence?
RE: Where is my music?
So you're saying that the music only stops if you've Alt-tabbed out of the game at some point?ORIGINAL: Davor I havn't alt tabbed or used the start button to exit while playing and I say about 1/2 hour, so I am assuming it's the hole track, the music stops. If I had to guess, it would be like if the repeat was off. Would this make any sence?
That gives me some specifics to look at. Thanks.
RE: Where is my music?
Yes that is true Elliot. Now I tried to uninstall the game and reinstall it and it still happens. So I uninstalled it and ran it without any patches and it still happened with version 1.0. I was paused in the design screen when it happens. Will try it again and just use the pause feature or space bar and use the start button and see if it still happens.
RE: Where is my music?
Ok, I just had a game run for 45 minutes, with no alt tabbing, not much pausing, and the music stopped again. If I had to guess, all the music plays but once done, it dosn't start over again. Does this make any sence? I am going to add some music in to see if it will play longer than half hour and see if the music keeps playing then.
RE: Where is my music?
Hi Davor
Are you please able to post a DxDiag report of your system?
Just to be sure: you're not using Windows Media Player 10 or earlier on WinXP? There is a known bug in Media Player with this configuration - the solution is to upgrade to Media Player 11 or later.
Are you please able to post a DxDiag report of your system?
Just to be sure: you're not using Windows Media Player 10 or earlier on WinXP? There is a known bug in Media Player with this configuration - the solution is to upgrade to Media Player 11 or later.
RE: Where is my music?
How do I post a DxDiag?
Also, I had the game running for over an hour an never going to the desinger screen and not alt tabbing and I had music. So about an hour after that I alt tabbed, and no more music.
Also, I had the game running for over an hour an never going to the desinger screen and not alt tabbing and I had music. So about an hour after that I alt tabbed, and no more music.
RE: Where is my music?
Ok not shure if I did this correct. Let me know if this is what you looking for Elliot.
------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 4/11/2010, 23:32:24
Machine name: HSOJVVAD-PC
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_rtm.090713-1255)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: Acer
System Model: Aspire 8730
BIOS: Ver 1.00PARTTBL
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T6400 @ 2.00GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.0GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM Available OS Memory: 4090MB RAM
Page File: 1898MB used, 6281MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11 DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.01.7600.16385 64bit Unicode
------------ DxDiag Notes ------------
Display Tab 1: No problems found.
Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
Input Tab: No problems found.
-------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct3D: 0/4 (retail) DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail) DirectInput: 0/5 (retail) DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail) DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail) DirectSound: 0/5 (retail) DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)
--------------- Display Devices ---------------
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce 9600M GT
DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0649&SUBSYS_017E1025&REV_A1
Display Memory: 2797 MB
Dedicated Memory: 1008 MB
Shared Memory: 1789 MB
Current Mode: 1680 x 945 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
Monitor Model: unknown
Monitor Id: SEC304F
Native Mode: 1680 x 945(p) (60.000Hz)
Output Type: Internal
Driver Name: nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvd3dum,nvwgf2um,nvwgf2um Driver File Version: 8.16.0011.8681 (English)
Driver Version: 8.16.11.8681
DDI Version: 10
Driver Model: WDDM 1.1 Driver Attributes: Final Retail
Driver Date/Size: 8/19/2009 14:35:00, 9544192 bytes
WHQL Logo'd: Yes
WHQL Date Stamp:
Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-4509-11CF-7C52-75211EC2C535}
Vendor ID: 0x10DE
Device ID: 0x0649
SubSys ID: 0x017E1025
Revision ID: 0x00A1 Driver Strong Name: oem30.inf:NVIDIA_SetA_Devices.NTamd64.6.1:Section006:8.16.11.8681:pci\ven_10de&dev_0649&subsys_017e1025
Rank Of Driver: 00E60001
Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_C ModeWMV9_C
Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
D3D9 Overlay: Supported
DXVA-HD: Supported
DDraw Status: Enabled
D3D Status: Enabled
AGP Status: Enabled
------------- Sound Devices -------------
Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: Yes Default Voice Playback: Yes
Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0888&SUBSYS_1025017E&REV_1002
Manufacturer ID: 1
Product ID: 100
Type: WDM
Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys
Driver Version: 6.00.0001.5888 (English)
Driver Attributes: Final Retail
WHQL Logo'd: Yes
Date and Size: 7/6/2009 05:19:02, 1824672 bytes
Other Files:
Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
HW Accel Level: Basic
Cap Flags: 0xF1F
Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
HW Memory: 0
Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No
Description: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: No
Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0888&SUBSYS_1025017E&REV_1002
Manufacturer ID: 1
Product ID: 100
Type: WDM
Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys
Driver Version: 6.00.0001.5888 (English)
Driver Attributes: Final Retail
WHQL Logo'd: Yes
Date and Size: 7/6/2009 05:19:02, 1824672 bytes
Other Files:
Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
HW Accel Level: Basic
Cap Flags: 0xF1F
Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
HW Memory: 0
Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No
--------------------- Sound Capture Devices ---------------------
Description: Microphone (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Capture: Yes Default Voice Capture: Yes
Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys
Driver Version: 6.00.0001.5888 (English)
Driver Attributes: Final Retail
Date and Size: 7/6/2009 05:19:02, 1824672 bytes
Cap Flags: 0x1
Format Flags: 0xFFFFF
------------------- DirectInput Devices -------------------
Device Name: Mouse
Attached: 1
Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a
FF Driver: n/a
Device Name: Keyboard
Attached: 1
Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a
FF Driver: n/a
Device Name: Nuvoton EC Generic HID
Attached: 1
Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0xBEEF, 0xFEED
FF Driver: n/a
Device Name: Nuvoton EC Generic HID
Attached: 1
Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0xBEEF, 0xFEED
FF Driver: n/a
Device Name: Nuvoton EC Generic HID
Attached: 1
Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0xBEEF, 0xFEED
FF Driver: n/a
Device Name: Nuvoton EC Generic HID
Attached: 1
Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0xBEEF, 0xFEED
FF Driver: n/a
Poll w/ Interrupt: No
----------- USB Devices ----------- + USB Root Hub | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x2939 | Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub | Service: usbhub | Driver: usbhub.sys, 7/13/2009 20:07:09, 343040 bytes | Driver: usbd.sys, 7/13/2009 20:06:23, 7936 bytes
---------------- Gameport Devices ----------------
------------ PS/2 Devices ------------ + Launch Manager | Matching Device ID: *pnp0303 | Upper Filters: DKbFltr | Service: i8042prt | Driver: DKbFltr.sys, 3/25/2009 23:16:08, 25608 bytes | Driver: i8042prt.sys, 7/13/2009 19:19:57, 105472 bytes | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/13/2009 21:48:04, 50768 bytes | + HID Keyboard Device | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard | Service: kbdhid | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 7/13/2009 20:00:20, 33280 bytes | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/13/2009 21:48:04, 50768 bytes | + Terminal Server Keyboard Driver | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd | Upper Filters: kbdclass | Service: TermDD | Driver: i8042prt.sys, 7/13/2009 19:19:57, 105472 bytes | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/13/2009 21:48:04, 50768 bytes | + Synaptics PS/2 Port TouchPad | Matching Device ID: *syn0302 | Upper Filters: SynTP | Service: i8042prt | + HID-compliant mouse | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse | Service: mouhid | Driver: mouhid.sys, 7/13/2009 20:00:20, 31232 bytes | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/13/2009 21:48:27, 49216 bytes | + HID-compliant mouse | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC03D | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse | Service: mouhid | Driver: mouhid.sys, 7/13/2009 20:00:20, 31232 bytes | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/13/2009 21:48:27, 49216 bytes | + Terminal Server Mouse Driver | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou | Upper Filters: mouclass | Service: TermDD | Driver: termdd.sys, 7/13/2009 21:45:55, 62544 bytes | Driver: sermouse.sys, 7/13/2009 20:00:20, 26624 bytes | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/13/2009 21:48:27, 49216 bytes
------------------------ Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives ------------------------
Drive: C: Free Space: 2.1 GB Total Space: 144.6 GB File System: NTFS
Model: WDC WD3200BEVT-22ZCT0
Drive: D: Free Space: 12.2 GB Total Space: 144.6 GB File System: NTFS
Model: WDC WD3200BEVT-22ZCT0
Drive: E:
Model: Optiarc DVD RW AD-7580S
Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 19:19:54, 147456 bytes
-------------- System Devices --------------
Name: High Definition Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_293E&SUBSYS_017E1025&REV_03\3&11583659&0&D8
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:06:13, 122368 bytes
Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2934 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2934&SUBSYS_017E1025&REV_03\3&11583659&0&E8
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:06:27, 30720 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:06:31, 324608 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:07:09, 343040 bytes
Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB2 Enhanced Host Controller - 293C Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_293C&SUBSYS_017E1025&REV_03\3&11583659&0&D7
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:06:30, 51200 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:06:31, 324608 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:07:09, 343040 bytes
Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family SMBus Controller - 2930 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2930&SUBSYS_017E1025&REV_03\3&11583659&0&FB
Driver: n/a
Name: Intel(R) WiFi Link 5100 AGN Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_4232&SUBSYS_12018086&REV_00\4&2F2923AD&0&00E1
Driver: n/a
Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB2 Enhanced Host Controller - 293A Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_293A&SUBSYS_017E1025&REV_03\3&11583659&0&EF
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:06:30, 51200 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:06:31, 324608 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:07:09, 343040 bytes
Name: Intel(R) ICH9M-E/M SATA AHCI Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2929&SUBSYS_017E1025&REV_03\3&11583659&0&FA
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\iaStor.sys, 8.09.0000.1023 (English), 6/4/2009 06:54:36, 408600 bytes
Name: Mobile Intel(R) 45 Express Chipset Series PCI Express Root Port - 2A41 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2A41&SUBSYS_017E1025&REV_07\3&11583659&0&08
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 21:45:45, 183872 bytes
Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2939 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2939&SUBSYS_017E1025&REV_03\3&11583659&0&D2
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:06:27, 30720 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:06:31, 324608 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:07:09, 343040 bytes
Name: Intel(R) ICH9M LPC Interface Controller - 2919 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2919&SUBSYS_017E1025&REV_03\3&11583659&0&F8
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 21:48:27, 15424 bytes
Name: Mobile Intel(R) 45 Express Chipset Series Processor to DRAM Controller - 2A40 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2A40&SUBSYS_017E1025&REV_07\3&11583659&0&00
Driver: n/a
Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2938 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2938&SUBSYS_017E1025&REV_03\3&11583659&0&D1
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:06:27, 30720 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:06:31, 324608 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:07:09, 343040 bytes
Name: Intel(R) 82801 PCI Bridge - 2448 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2448&SUBSYS_017E1025&REV_93\3&11583659&0&F0
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 21:45:45, 183872 bytes
Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family PCI Express Root Port 5 - 2948 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2948&SUBSYS_017E1025&REV_03\3&11583659&0&E4
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 21:45:45, 183872 bytes
Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2937 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2937&SUBSYS_017E1025&REV_03\3&11583659&0&D0
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:06:27, 30720 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:06:31, 324608 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:07:09, 343040 bytes
Name: Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet Device ID: PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_1684&SUBSYS_013C1025&REV_10\4&E6F1DDE&0&00E0
Driver: n/a
Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family PCI Express Root Port 2 - 2942 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2942&SUBSYS_017E1025&REV_03\3&11583659&0&E1
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 21:45:45, 183872 bytes
Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2936 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2936&SUBSYS_017E1025&REV_03\3&11583659&0&EA
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:06:27, 30720 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:06:31, 324608 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:07:09, 343040 bytes
Name: NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0649&SUBSYS_017E1025&REV_A1\4&36B6647D&0&0008
Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvac.inf_amd64_neutral_2bcbe04fab5de388\NvCplSetupInt.exe, 14.00.0000.0162 (English), 8/19/2009 14:35:00, 40160909 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvBridge.kmd, 8.16.0011.8681 (English), 8/19/2009 14:35:00, 11168 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, 8.16.0011.8681 (English), 8/19/2009 14:35:00, 11529376 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\dpinst.exe, 2.01.0000.0000 (English), 11/22/2008 02:07:00, 930272 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvapi64.dll, 8.16.0011.8681 (English), 8/19/2009 14:35:00, 1229312 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuda.dll, 8.16.0011.8681 (English), 8/19/2009 14:35:00, 2354688 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuvid.dll, 8.16.0011.8681 (English), 8/19/2009 14:35:00, 733728 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll, 8.16.0011.8681 (English), 8/19/2009 14:35:00, 9544192 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvdecodemft.dll, 8.16.0011.8681 (English), 8/19/2009 14:35:00, 322080 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvdisp.nvu, 8/19/2009 14:35:00, 10744 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvoglv64.dll, 8.16.0011.8681 (English), 8/19/2009 14:35:00, 14349312 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvudisp.exe, 1.09.0038.0016 (English), 8/19/2009 14:35:00, 541216 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvwgf2umx.dll, 8.16.0011.8681 (English), 8/19/2009 14:35:00, 4431872 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvapi.dll, 8.16.0011.8681 (English), 8/19/2009 14:35:00, 991744 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcuda.dll, 8.16.0011.8681 (English), 8/19/2009 14:35:00, 1740800 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcuvenc.dll, 8.16.0011.8681 (English), 8/19/2009 14:35:00, 1317408 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcuvid.dll, 8.16.0011.8681 (English), 8/19/2009 14:35:00, 678432 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvd3dum.dll, 8.16.0011.8681 (English), 8/19/2009 14:35:00, 7660544 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvdecodemft.dll, 8.16.0011.8681 (English), 8/19/2009 14:35:00, 256544 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvencodemft.dll, 8.16.0011.8681 (English), 8/19/2009 14:35:00, 1530400 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvoglv32.dll, 8.16.0011.8681 (English), 8/19/2009 14:35:00, 10420224 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvwgf2um.dll, 8.16.0011.8681 (English), 8/19/2009 14:35:00, 3197952 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcod.dll, 1.06.0003.0058 (English), 8/19/2009 14:35:00, 171520 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcod163.dll, 1.06.0003.0058 (English), 8/19/2009 14:35:00, 171520 bytes
Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 2940 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2940&SUBSYS_017E1025&REV_03\3&11583659&0&E0
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 21:45:45, 183872 bytes
Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2935 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2935&SUBSYS_017E1025&REV_03\3&11583659&0&E9
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:06:27, 30720 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:06:31, 324608 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:07:09, 343040 bytes
------------------ DirectShow Filters ------------------
DirectShow Filters: WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7600.16385 WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7600.16385 WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.01.7600.16385 MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.01.7600.16385 Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385 WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385 WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.01.7600.16385 Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385 Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385 DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7600.16385 Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,12.00.7600.16385 AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,6.01.7140.0000 AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7600.16385 StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Microsoft TV Captions Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7600.16385 MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 CBVA DMO wrapper filter,0x00200000,1,1,cbva.dll,6.01.7600.16385 MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7600.16385 MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7600.16385 Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.7600.16385 SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385 Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385 ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,, Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7600.16385 WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7600.16385 VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.01.7600.16385 File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385 iTV Data Sink,0x00600000,1,0,itvdata.dll,6.06.7600.16385 iTV Data Capture filter,0x00600000,1,1,itvdata.dll,6.06.7600.16385 DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Microsoft TV Subtitles Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7600.16385 Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,, RDP DShow Redirection Filter,0xffffffff,1,0,DShowRdpFilter.dll, Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385 WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7600.16385 MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7600.16385 DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385 SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.7600.16385 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7600.16385 Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385 StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,, AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 NetBridge,0x00200000,2,0,netbridge.dll,6.01.7600.16385 AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,6.01.7140.0000 StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385 AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Media Center Extender Encryption Filter,0x00200000,2,2,Mcx2Filter.dll,6.01.7600.16385 AudioRecorder WAV Dest,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll, AudioRecorder Wave Form,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll, SoundRecorder Null Renderer,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll, Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.01.7600.16385 BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7600.16385 MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385
Video Compressors: WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385 WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.01.7600.16385 MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385 DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385 MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Audio Compressors: WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385 WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385 IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Audio Capture Sources: Microphone (Realtek High Defini,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
PBDA CP Filters: PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7600.16485 PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7600.16485 PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7600.16485
Midi Renderers: Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
WDM Streaming Capture Devices: ,0x00000000,0,0,, ,0x00000000,0,0,, Acer Crystal Eye webcam,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385
WDM Streaming Rendering Devices: Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385 Realtek HDA SPDIF Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385
BDA Network Providers: Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385 Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385 Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385 Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385 Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.7600.16485
Video Capture Sources: Acer Crystal Eye webcam,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385
Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs: VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7600.16385
BDA Transport Information Renderers: BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7600.16385 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7600.16385
BDA CP/CA Filters: Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385 PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385 XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385
WDM Streaming Communication Transforms: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385
Audio Renderers: Speakers (Realtek High Definiti,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 DirectSound: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 DirectSound: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Realtek Digital Output (Realtek,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
--------------- EVR Power Information --------------- Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality)
Quality Flags: 2576
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow half deinterlace
Allow scaling
Decode Power Usage: 100 Balanced Flags: 1424
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow batching
Force half deinterlace
Force scaling
Decode Power Usage: 50 PowerFlags: 1424
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow batching
Force half deinterlace
Force scaling
Decode Power Usage: 0
------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 4/11/2010, 23:32:24
Machine name: HSOJVVAD-PC
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_rtm.090713-1255)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: Acer
System Model: Aspire 8730
BIOS: Ver 1.00PARTTBL
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T6400 @ 2.00GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.0GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM Available OS Memory: 4090MB RAM
Page File: 1898MB used, 6281MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11 DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.01.7600.16385 64bit Unicode
------------ DxDiag Notes ------------
Display Tab 1: No problems found.
Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
Input Tab: No problems found.
-------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct3D: 0/4 (retail) DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail) DirectInput: 0/5 (retail) DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail) DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail) DirectSound: 0/5 (retail) DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)
--------------- Display Devices ---------------
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce 9600M GT
DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0649&SUBSYS_017E1025&REV_A1
Display Memory: 2797 MB
Dedicated Memory: 1008 MB
Shared Memory: 1789 MB
Current Mode: 1680 x 945 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
Monitor Model: unknown
Monitor Id: SEC304F
Native Mode: 1680 x 945(p) (60.000Hz)
Output Type: Internal
Driver Name: nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvd3dum,nvwgf2um,nvwgf2um Driver File Version: 8.16.0011.8681 (English)
Driver Version: 8.16.11.8681
DDI Version: 10
Driver Model: WDDM 1.1 Driver Attributes: Final Retail
Driver Date/Size: 8/19/2009 14:35:00, 9544192 bytes
WHQL Logo'd: Yes
WHQL Date Stamp:
Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-4509-11CF-7C52-75211EC2C535}
Vendor ID: 0x10DE
Device ID: 0x0649
SubSys ID: 0x017E1025
Revision ID: 0x00A1 Driver Strong Name: oem30.inf:NVIDIA_SetA_Devices.NTamd64.6.1:Section006:8.16.11.8681:pci\ven_10de&dev_0649&subsys_017e1025
Rank Of Driver: 00E60001
Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_C ModeWMV9_C
Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
D3D9 Overlay: Supported
DXVA-HD: Supported
DDraw Status: Enabled
D3D Status: Enabled
AGP Status: Enabled
------------- Sound Devices -------------
Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: Yes Default Voice Playback: Yes
Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0888&SUBSYS_1025017E&REV_1002
Manufacturer ID: 1
Product ID: 100
Type: WDM
Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys
Driver Version: 6.00.0001.5888 (English)
Driver Attributes: Final Retail
WHQL Logo'd: Yes
Date and Size: 7/6/2009 05:19:02, 1824672 bytes
Other Files:
Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
HW Accel Level: Basic
Cap Flags: 0xF1F
Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
HW Memory: 0
Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No
Description: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: No
Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0888&SUBSYS_1025017E&REV_1002
Manufacturer ID: 1
Product ID: 100
Type: WDM
Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys
Driver Version: 6.00.0001.5888 (English)
Driver Attributes: Final Retail
WHQL Logo'd: Yes
Date and Size: 7/6/2009 05:19:02, 1824672 bytes
Other Files:
Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
HW Accel Level: Basic
Cap Flags: 0xF1F
Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
HW Memory: 0
Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No
--------------------- Sound Capture Devices ---------------------
Description: Microphone (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Capture: Yes Default Voice Capture: Yes
Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys
Driver Version: 6.00.0001.5888 (English)
Driver Attributes: Final Retail
Date and Size: 7/6/2009 05:19:02, 1824672 bytes
Cap Flags: 0x1
Format Flags: 0xFFFFF
------------------- DirectInput Devices -------------------
Device Name: Mouse
Attached: 1
Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a
FF Driver: n/a
Device Name: Keyboard
Attached: 1
Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a
FF Driver: n/a
Device Name: Nuvoton EC Generic HID
Attached: 1
Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0xBEEF, 0xFEED
FF Driver: n/a
Device Name: Nuvoton EC Generic HID
Attached: 1
Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0xBEEF, 0xFEED
FF Driver: n/a
Device Name: Nuvoton EC Generic HID
Attached: 1
Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0xBEEF, 0xFEED
FF Driver: n/a
Device Name: Nuvoton EC Generic HID
Attached: 1
Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0xBEEF, 0xFEED
FF Driver: n/a
Poll w/ Interrupt: No
----------- USB Devices ----------- + USB Root Hub | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x2939 | Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub | Service: usbhub | Driver: usbhub.sys, 7/13/2009 20:07:09, 343040 bytes | Driver: usbd.sys, 7/13/2009 20:06:23, 7936 bytes
---------------- Gameport Devices ----------------
------------ PS/2 Devices ------------ + Launch Manager | Matching Device ID: *pnp0303 | Upper Filters: DKbFltr | Service: i8042prt | Driver: DKbFltr.sys, 3/25/2009 23:16:08, 25608 bytes | Driver: i8042prt.sys, 7/13/2009 19:19:57, 105472 bytes | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/13/2009 21:48:04, 50768 bytes | + HID Keyboard Device | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard | Service: kbdhid | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 7/13/2009 20:00:20, 33280 bytes | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/13/2009 21:48:04, 50768 bytes | + Terminal Server Keyboard Driver | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd | Upper Filters: kbdclass | Service: TermDD | Driver: i8042prt.sys, 7/13/2009 19:19:57, 105472 bytes | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/13/2009 21:48:04, 50768 bytes | + Synaptics PS/2 Port TouchPad | Matching Device ID: *syn0302 | Upper Filters: SynTP | Service: i8042prt | + HID-compliant mouse | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse | Service: mouhid | Driver: mouhid.sys, 7/13/2009 20:00:20, 31232 bytes | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/13/2009 21:48:27, 49216 bytes | + HID-compliant mouse | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC03D | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse | Service: mouhid | Driver: mouhid.sys, 7/13/2009 20:00:20, 31232 bytes | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/13/2009 21:48:27, 49216 bytes | + Terminal Server Mouse Driver | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou | Upper Filters: mouclass | Service: TermDD | Driver: termdd.sys, 7/13/2009 21:45:55, 62544 bytes | Driver: sermouse.sys, 7/13/2009 20:00:20, 26624 bytes | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/13/2009 21:48:27, 49216 bytes
------------------------ Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives ------------------------
Drive: C: Free Space: 2.1 GB Total Space: 144.6 GB File System: NTFS
Model: WDC WD3200BEVT-22ZCT0
Drive: D: Free Space: 12.2 GB Total Space: 144.6 GB File System: NTFS
Model: WDC WD3200BEVT-22ZCT0
Drive: E:
Model: Optiarc DVD RW AD-7580S
Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 19:19:54, 147456 bytes
-------------- System Devices --------------
Name: High Definition Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_293E&SUBSYS_017E1025&REV_03\3&11583659&0&D8
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:06:13, 122368 bytes
Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2934 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2934&SUBSYS_017E1025&REV_03\3&11583659&0&E8
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:06:27, 30720 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:06:31, 324608 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:07:09, 343040 bytes
Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB2 Enhanced Host Controller - 293C Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_293C&SUBSYS_017E1025&REV_03\3&11583659&0&D7
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:06:30, 51200 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:06:31, 324608 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:07:09, 343040 bytes
Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family SMBus Controller - 2930 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2930&SUBSYS_017E1025&REV_03\3&11583659&0&FB
Driver: n/a
Name: Intel(R) WiFi Link 5100 AGN Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_4232&SUBSYS_12018086&REV_00\4&2F2923AD&0&00E1
Driver: n/a
Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB2 Enhanced Host Controller - 293A Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_293A&SUBSYS_017E1025&REV_03\3&11583659&0&EF
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:06:30, 51200 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:06:31, 324608 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:07:09, 343040 bytes
Name: Intel(R) ICH9M-E/M SATA AHCI Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2929&SUBSYS_017E1025&REV_03\3&11583659&0&FA
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\iaStor.sys, 8.09.0000.1023 (English), 6/4/2009 06:54:36, 408600 bytes
Name: Mobile Intel(R) 45 Express Chipset Series PCI Express Root Port - 2A41 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2A41&SUBSYS_017E1025&REV_07\3&11583659&0&08
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 21:45:45, 183872 bytes
Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2939 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2939&SUBSYS_017E1025&REV_03\3&11583659&0&D2
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:06:27, 30720 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:06:31, 324608 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:07:09, 343040 bytes
Name: Intel(R) ICH9M LPC Interface Controller - 2919 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2919&SUBSYS_017E1025&REV_03\3&11583659&0&F8
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 21:48:27, 15424 bytes
Name: Mobile Intel(R) 45 Express Chipset Series Processor to DRAM Controller - 2A40 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2A40&SUBSYS_017E1025&REV_07\3&11583659&0&00
Driver: n/a
Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2938 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2938&SUBSYS_017E1025&REV_03\3&11583659&0&D1
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:06:27, 30720 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:06:31, 324608 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:07:09, 343040 bytes
Name: Intel(R) 82801 PCI Bridge - 2448 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2448&SUBSYS_017E1025&REV_93\3&11583659&0&F0
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 21:45:45, 183872 bytes
Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family PCI Express Root Port 5 - 2948 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2948&SUBSYS_017E1025&REV_03\3&11583659&0&E4
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 21:45:45, 183872 bytes
Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2937 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2937&SUBSYS_017E1025&REV_03\3&11583659&0&D0
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:06:27, 30720 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:06:31, 324608 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:07:09, 343040 bytes
Name: Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet Device ID: PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_1684&SUBSYS_013C1025&REV_10\4&E6F1DDE&0&00E0
Driver: n/a
Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family PCI Express Root Port 2 - 2942 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2942&SUBSYS_017E1025&REV_03\3&11583659&0&E1
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 21:45:45, 183872 bytes
Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2936 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2936&SUBSYS_017E1025&REV_03\3&11583659&0&EA
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:06:27, 30720 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:06:31, 324608 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:07:09, 343040 bytes
Name: NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0649&SUBSYS_017E1025&REV_A1\4&36B6647D&0&0008
Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvac.inf_amd64_neutral_2bcbe04fab5de388\NvCplSetupInt.exe, 14.00.0000.0162 (English), 8/19/2009 14:35:00, 40160909 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvBridge.kmd, 8.16.0011.8681 (English), 8/19/2009 14:35:00, 11168 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, 8.16.0011.8681 (English), 8/19/2009 14:35:00, 11529376 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\dpinst.exe, 2.01.0000.0000 (English), 11/22/2008 02:07:00, 930272 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvapi64.dll, 8.16.0011.8681 (English), 8/19/2009 14:35:00, 1229312 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuda.dll, 8.16.0011.8681 (English), 8/19/2009 14:35:00, 2354688 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuvid.dll, 8.16.0011.8681 (English), 8/19/2009 14:35:00, 733728 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll, 8.16.0011.8681 (English), 8/19/2009 14:35:00, 9544192 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvdecodemft.dll, 8.16.0011.8681 (English), 8/19/2009 14:35:00, 322080 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvdisp.nvu, 8/19/2009 14:35:00, 10744 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvoglv64.dll, 8.16.0011.8681 (English), 8/19/2009 14:35:00, 14349312 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvudisp.exe, 1.09.0038.0016 (English), 8/19/2009 14:35:00, 541216 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvwgf2umx.dll, 8.16.0011.8681 (English), 8/19/2009 14:35:00, 4431872 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvapi.dll, 8.16.0011.8681 (English), 8/19/2009 14:35:00, 991744 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcuda.dll, 8.16.0011.8681 (English), 8/19/2009 14:35:00, 1740800 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcuvenc.dll, 8.16.0011.8681 (English), 8/19/2009 14:35:00, 1317408 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcuvid.dll, 8.16.0011.8681 (English), 8/19/2009 14:35:00, 678432 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvd3dum.dll, 8.16.0011.8681 (English), 8/19/2009 14:35:00, 7660544 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvdecodemft.dll, 8.16.0011.8681 (English), 8/19/2009 14:35:00, 256544 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvencodemft.dll, 8.16.0011.8681 (English), 8/19/2009 14:35:00, 1530400 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvoglv32.dll, 8.16.0011.8681 (English), 8/19/2009 14:35:00, 10420224 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvwgf2um.dll, 8.16.0011.8681 (English), 8/19/2009 14:35:00, 3197952 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcod.dll, 1.06.0003.0058 (English), 8/19/2009 14:35:00, 171520 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcod163.dll, 1.06.0003.0058 (English), 8/19/2009 14:35:00, 171520 bytes
Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 2940 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2940&SUBSYS_017E1025&REV_03\3&11583659&0&E0
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 21:45:45, 183872 bytes
Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2935 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2935&SUBSYS_017E1025&REV_03\3&11583659&0&E9
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:06:27, 30720 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:06:31, 324608 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:07:09, 343040 bytes
------------------ DirectShow Filters ------------------
DirectShow Filters: WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7600.16385 WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7600.16385 WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.01.7600.16385 MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.01.7600.16385 Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385 WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385 WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.01.7600.16385 Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385 Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385 DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7600.16385 Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,12.00.7600.16385 AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,6.01.7140.0000 AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7600.16385 StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Microsoft TV Captions Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7600.16385 MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 CBVA DMO wrapper filter,0x00200000,1,1,cbva.dll,6.01.7600.16385 MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7600.16385 MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7600.16385 Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.7600.16385 SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385 Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385 ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,, Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7600.16385 WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7600.16385 VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.01.7600.16385 File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385 iTV Data Sink,0x00600000,1,0,itvdata.dll,6.06.7600.16385 iTV Data Capture filter,0x00600000,1,1,itvdata.dll,6.06.7600.16385 DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Microsoft TV Subtitles Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7600.16385 Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,, RDP DShow Redirection Filter,0xffffffff,1,0,DShowRdpFilter.dll, Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385 WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7600.16385 MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7600.16385 DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385 SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.7600.16385 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7600.16385 Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385 StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,, AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 NetBridge,0x00200000,2,0,netbridge.dll,6.01.7600.16385 AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,6.01.7140.0000 StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385 AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Media Center Extender Encryption Filter,0x00200000,2,2,Mcx2Filter.dll,6.01.7600.16385 AudioRecorder WAV Dest,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll, AudioRecorder Wave Form,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll, SoundRecorder Null Renderer,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll, Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.01.7600.16385 BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7600.16385 MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385
Video Compressors: WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385 WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.01.7600.16385 MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385 DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385 MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Audio Compressors: WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385 WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385 IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Audio Capture Sources: Microphone (Realtek High Defini,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
PBDA CP Filters: PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7600.16485 PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7600.16485 PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7600.16485
Midi Renderers: Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
WDM Streaming Capture Devices: ,0x00000000,0,0,, ,0x00000000,0,0,, Acer Crystal Eye webcam,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385
WDM Streaming Rendering Devices: Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385 Realtek HDA SPDIF Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385
BDA Network Providers: Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385 Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385 Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385 Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385 Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.7600.16485
Video Capture Sources: Acer Crystal Eye webcam,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385
Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs: VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7600.16385
BDA Transport Information Renderers: BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7600.16385 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7600.16385
BDA CP/CA Filters: Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385 PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385 XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385
WDM Streaming Communication Transforms: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385
Audio Renderers: Speakers (Realtek High Definiti,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 DirectSound: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 DirectSound: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Realtek Digital Output (Realtek,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
--------------- EVR Power Information --------------- Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality)
Quality Flags: 2576
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow half deinterlace
Allow scaling
Decode Power Usage: 100 Balanced Flags: 1424
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow batching
Force half deinterlace
Force scaling
Decode Power Usage: 50 PowerFlags: 1424
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow batching
Force half deinterlace
Force scaling
Decode Power Usage: 0
RE: Where is my music?
I looked at my windows media player and it says I have Version: 12.0.7600.16415
RE: Where is my music?
I have put more music in the muisc folder. So I have about 90 minutes of music. I was able to listen to them all, but once they all played, (in random order, not shure if we can put them in the order we like) it stopped playing.
So I believe there is 2 problems.
1) Once the music plays it's complete track, it dosn't repeat its self. It is like the repeat button dosn't work. Also something about alt-tabbing out seems to freeze it, or stop it as well. I have spent all day Sunday trying to recreate everything and this is what I came up with.
Just a side note, The reason I uninstalled it the first time, was because once I started the game, I had music in the main screen, but once the game loaded no music. So I reinestalled the game, with out patches and with the 1.03 patch, and it's the same. I just hope after 2 weeks of playing, I don't get the no more music again. If you can fix it, great, if not, I understand you have your hands full with other fixes and enhancements. Looking forward to more your enhancments and fixes.
Thanks for your time and help. Now time for bed, and start playing tomorrow. Man I love the music you guys put on. At least I figured a temporary fix. All I have to do is copy the music and rename then so they can play over and over again, before the music stops, and I will not alt-tab out anymore and if I do, I shall just restart the game again. Hopefully a fix will be done later in time.
I tried to give all the info I can. Again, I just want to say thanks for your time and you trying to help me out in your busy scedule.
So I believe there is 2 problems.
1) Once the music plays it's complete track, it dosn't repeat its self. It is like the repeat button dosn't work. Also something about alt-tabbing out seems to freeze it, or stop it as well. I have spent all day Sunday trying to recreate everything and this is what I came up with.
Just a side note, The reason I uninstalled it the first time, was because once I started the game, I had music in the main screen, but once the game loaded no music. So I reinestalled the game, with out patches and with the 1.03 patch, and it's the same. I just hope after 2 weeks of playing, I don't get the no more music again. If you can fix it, great, if not, I understand you have your hands full with other fixes and enhancements. Looking forward to more your enhancments and fixes.
Thanks for your time and help. Now time for bed, and start playing tomorrow. Man I love the music you guys put on. At least I figured a temporary fix. All I have to do is copy the music and rename then so they can play over and over again, before the music stops, and I will not alt-tab out anymore and if I do, I shall just restart the game again. Hopefully a fix will be done later in time.
I tried to give all the info I can. Again, I just want to say thanks for your time and you trying to help me out in your busy scedule.
