Alien Race on Home Planet at start. (1.0.5.7)

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

Post Reply
Icesavage
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:39 pm

Alien Race on Home Planet at start. (1.0.5.7)

Post by Icesavage »

I started a game last night as Human (young expansion, highest homeworld quality) and my capital planet also had about 3 billion Ikurro living on it. Thus, I started with an -8% maintenace and +8% colony income bonus. The planet did not have a ruin on it, and their was the usual sizable human population, but I found it strange that this was possible.

User avatar
elliotg
Posts: 3989
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:32 am

RE: Alien Race on Home Planet at start. (1.0.5.7)

Post by elliotg »

ORIGINAL: Icesavage I started a game last night as Human (young expansion, highest homeworld quality) and my capital planet also had about 3 billion Ikurro living on it. Thus, I started with an -8% maintenace and +8% colony income bonus. The planet did not have a ruin on it, and their was the usual sizable human population, but I found it strange that this was possible.
This is by design - you sometimes start off with another race on your planet.
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”