Russian Steel 1.3 is Only Delayed

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
RussianSteelDar
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2002 8:36 am

Russian Steel 1.3 is Only Delayed

Post by RussianSteelDar »

Russian Steel players,

My work commitments just about doubled in May and will remain heavy through August.

As a result, my hoped for debut of Russian Steel 1.3, 1.4, and 1.5 are postponed.

I wanted to have them out by June 22.

There are 15 new battles to be finalized and there are several more in design.

Just wanted to let everyone know that Russian Steel is just delayed and that I remain committed to completing all battles in hand (some 17 or so).

Thanks,

Brad
El_Peco
Posts: 88
Joined: Fri May 25, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Milan, Italy

Post by El_Peco »

Thanks for the info;) .
We are looking forward for the new battles, but for the moment it's important to know that the whole thing is going on:D .

Regards.
User avatar
Gallo Rojo
Posts: 701
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Argentina

Post by Gallo Rojo »

Great news! :)
Thanks
The bayonet is a weapon with a worker on each end
User avatar
rbrunsman
Posts: 1795
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Post by rbrunsman »

Here's a silly question: What exactly is "Russian Steel?" I know it's a campaign in Russia and you play the Russians (I think). But what makes it unique from the other campaigns that come with the game? What makes it different from a Mega Camp? It seems to have such a large following of its own, I'm wondering what I'm missing out on.

With my newfound PBEM enthusiasm and MCLV and MCDF to play I don't have tons of time to play more than I already do, but I don't want to miss something extraordinary.

Thanks in advance.
Everyone is a potential [PBEM] enemy, every place a potential [PBEM] battlefield. --Zensunni Wisdom
Penetrator
Posts: 79
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2002 1:18 pm
Location: Iceland

Post by Penetrator »

It is not a megacampaign, it is a regular campaign, but considerably larger than most. Plus, it is a team effort, so variety is guaranteed.

Personally, I would call it a kilocampaign:)
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here, this is the war room!
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”