Help with beta patches

Distant Worlds is a vast, pausable real-time, 4X space strategy game which models a "living galaxy" with incredible options for replayability and customizability. Experience the full depth and detail of large turn-based strategy games, but with the simplicity and ease of real-time, and on the scale of a massively-multiplayer online game. Now greatly enhanced with the new Universe release, which includes all four previous releases as well as the new Universe expansion!

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

Post Reply
Warspite3
Posts: 210
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:07 pm

Help with beta patches

Post by Warspite3 »

I have DW and both expansions installed. I am wanting to try out those latest beta patches. My question is do I need to install Shakturi beta first and then install Legends beta or can I just install Legends beta alone?
-Warspite3-
User avatar
ehsumrell1
Posts: 2529
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:53 am
Location: The Briar Patch Nebula
Contact:

RE: Help with beta patches

Post by ehsumrell1 »

Hello Warspite3;

If you want to play the Legends version, install the latest Legends beta patch
which currently is version 1.7.0.15. [:)]
Shields are useless in "The Briar Patch"...
Post Reply

Return to “Distant Worlds 1 Series”