2.0 to 4.0 question

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
3rd Recon
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon May 08, 2000 8:00 am
Location: ypsilanti, MI, USA

2.0 to 4.0 question

Post by 3rd Recon »

Hello, I only downloaded Ver.2.2, do I need 2.3 for Ver 4.0 or will it patch to 2.2?

Can hardly wait for this one.
Thanks for a great game.

3rd Recon
3rd Recon
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon May 08, 2000 8:00 am
Location: ypsilanti, MI, USA

Post by 3rd Recon »

sorry guys, just noticed Louie the Toads thread and I see that you have answered this one already. That you can add it to any ver, which is great news. Sorry to take up space.

You guys rule Image

3rd Recon
Semper Fi
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”