Hot Keys for Version 4.0

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
Epicurius
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Texarkana, AR

Hot Keys for Version 4.0

Post by Epicurius »

I have finished reading the manual for version 4.0 Great work on who did it.

There are many references to hot keys that you can press to make different things happen. I know that there is a pretty good list in the manual on page 51, but there seems to be some missing.

On page 81 it says that a unit can use a smoke discharger by pressing the "d" key. This is not listed on the list on page 51. Could someone provide a list of the keystrokes in reference type form? I remember in SP I there was an upgrade that added some functions that were enabled by pressing a key.....these keys though were not represented by a particular button. The choose weapon is the best example. You had to just know. Please post a difinitive list of all the "hot" keys that are "hidden."

Thank you so much.

E
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”