Withdrawing Air Grp's

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Post Reply
Knucles2
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:02 pm

Withdrawing Air Grp's

Post by Knucles2 »

I have a grp of B-18's parked at Fresno, using them for training.

I need to withdraw them in Jan., '42 but the "withdraw" option is greyed out. How do I withdraw these guys at the appoint time ?
Being paranoid doesn't necesserilly mean that "they" aren't actually out to get you...
User avatar
Quixote
Posts: 774
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:34 pm
Location: Maryland

RE: Withdrawing Air Grp's

Post by Quixote »

This question seems to come up once every week or two. Here's the most recent thread, with answers.

tm.asp?m=3359943
Knucles2
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:02 pm

RE: Withdrawing Air Grp's

Post by Knucles2 »

Thanx for the redirect. No missing frags so I'll just use it for training till the lat day then disband.
Being paranoid doesn't necesserilly mean that "they" aren't actually out to get you...
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”