New player wants to play

Post here to meet players for PBM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess
Post Reply
Saladin
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2002 11:36 am

New player wants to play

Post by Saladin »

Hey I need some opponents. Actually I need some training too. Is there chat in game? email me at rafshar@cox.net
Sonny
Posts: 2005
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2002 9:51 pm

Re: New player wants to play

Post by Sonny »

Originally posted by Saladin
Hey I need some opponents. Actually I need some training too. Is there chat in game? email me at rafshar@cox.net
Since it is turn based and you send your turns to your opponent by email, you can chat all you want in the email.:)
Quote from Snigbert -

"If you mess with the historical accuracy, you're going to have ahistorical outcomes."

"I'll say it again for Sonny's sake: If you mess with historical accuracy, you're going to have
ahistorical outcomes. "
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents wanted”