GC 1941-45 Soviet Opposition wanted !

For non-server PBEM games, post here to look for an opponent.
Post Reply
stevehall1963
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:19 pm

GC 1941-45 Soviet Opposition wanted !

Post by stevehall1963 »

Hi All,

Bought this amazing game last month ! having played the AI am now ready for my first Human game.

On Version 1.07.13 would like to use the reduced blizzard option. Can do approx 5 plus turns a week.

House rules ??

Thanks in advance
Steve
Steve
User avatar
Juliuspluvius
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:10 pm
Location: Madrid, Spain

RE: GC 1941-45 Soviet Opposition wanted !

Post by Juliuspluvius »

Ok, this is my first PBM like Red Army.

Only one House Rule: No air attacks to alone HQs.

Reduced Blizzard: Ok

jtravesi@hotmail.com
Every time that I close the cabin of my plane I feel that I close the lid of my coffin

German pilot in 1944
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents Wanted”