Looking for a Opponent for #17 or #19, V2.0

Post here to meet players for PBM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess
Post Reply
User avatar
RalfBHV
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2002 12:29 pm
Location: Bremerhaven/Germany

Looking for a Opponent for #17 or #19, V2.0

Post by RalfBHV »

I play strategy-games for rd. 15 years (War in the south pacifik, War in Russia e.t.c)
Playing ether side. Rules as historical except Jap sub doctrine.
User avatar
seydlitz_slith
Posts: 2036
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2002 6:13 am
Location: Danville, IL

Post by seydlitz_slith »

Check your email.

I will play you.

regards,

Seydlitz
User avatar
RalfBHV
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2002 12:29 pm
Location: Bremerhaven/Germany

Player wanted

Post by RalfBHV »

I have time for another Game.
V 2.0, Scenario #17 or #19, every side.
Realism historical, except Japanes sub doctrine=Off.

Nessaja



nessajaBHV@netscape.net
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents wanted”