[OUTDATED] Error msg & CTD with modified scenario

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Post Reply
AndyS10
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:22 am

[OUTDATED] Error msg & CTD with modified scenario

Post by AndyS10 »

Hi,

I've been modifying the Op Brass Drum scenario and seem to have messed it up to the point where command CTD whenever I click "start" on the scenario. The scenario will load OK, but crash when started. I updated to 553 this morning and the error reoccurs (only with this customized scenario). I raised a ticket with the helpdesk but was advised to post here. Any help appreciated. Screenshot attached, .scen file to follow.
Attachments
Capture.jpg
Capture.jpg (151.87 KiB) Viewed 164 times
AndyS10
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:22 am

RE: Error msg & CTD with modified scenario

Post by AndyS10 »

.scen file attached.
Attachments
Scenario.zip
(277.62 KiB) Downloaded 6 times
User avatar
NakedWeasel
Posts: 500
Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:40 pm

RE: Error msg & CTD with modified scenario

Post by NakedWeasel »

I saw this ecact same issue last night when I added The USS Providence (Los Angeles Flight II) to one of my scenarios. Deleted it, and that fixed that issue.
Though surrounded by a great number of enemies
View them as a single foe
And so fight on!
AndyS10
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:22 am

RE: Error msg & CTD with modified scenario

Post by AndyS10 »

Thanks for the suggestion, I tried deleting some of the surface vessels and subs I had added but same error.
ComDev
Posts: 3116
Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 1:20 pm
Contact:

RE: Error msg & CTD with modified scenario

Post by ComDev »

Registered, thanks [8D]
Image

Developer "Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations" project!
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”