Looking for an Opponent for Scenario 17

Post here to meet players for PBM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess
Post Reply
User avatar
Hoplosternum
Posts: 663
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2002 8:39 pm
Location: Romford, England

Looking for an Opponent for Scenario 17

Post by Hoplosternum »

I have only played against the AI so far and would like to find some real opponents. I am upgraded to version 2.

I would prefer to play as the allies but am happy to play as the IJN to in scenario 17, variable or very variable reinforcements. sub doctrine off and one day turns.

I can only make one or possibly two turns a day so time zone is not so important.

My email is wghyslop@ukonline.co.uk

Thanks :)
User avatar
sprior
Posts: 8298
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2002 11:38 pm
Location: Portsmouth, UK

Let's play!

Post by sprior »

Drop me a line at:
simonprior@aol.com

Hope to hear from you soon. Cheers!
"Grown ups are what's left when skool is finished."
"History started badly and hav been geting steadily worse."
- Nigel Molesworth.

Image
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents wanted”