I am ready

Post here to meet players for PBM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess
Post Reply
User avatar
sveint
Posts: 3837
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Glorious Europe

I am ready

Post by sveint »

Well, I've thouroughly beat the AI a couple of times, and am looking for any willing PBEM opponents. I'm a veteran wargamer but have only played UV against the AI so far.

Also a couple of questions to everyone:
What do you usually set the turn length to when playing by email? 1 day, 7 days or somewhere in between?

Svein
User avatar
denisonh
Posts: 2083
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Upstate SC

Post by denisonh »

Most go 1 day turns.

Can't imagine anyhting but 1 day turns.
"Life is tough, it's even tougher when you're stupid" -SGT John M. Stryker, USMC
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents wanted”