Who wants to teach me a lesson?

Post here to meet players for PBM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess
Post Reply
User avatar
LargeSlowTarget
Posts: 5079
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Hessen, Germany - now living in France

Who wants to teach me a lesson?

Post by LargeSlowTarget »

Hi there!
I would like to play #16 or #17 as Japanese with historical settings. I would rate myself as a competent and careful commander with some experience against the AI, but little exp in PBEM yet. I'm currently using v2.11 and can do one turn/day, some more on weekends. I'm located in Germany.

Greets,
LST
Taffy-03@gmx.net
User avatar
LargeSlowTarget
Posts: 5079
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Hessen, Germany - now living in France

Post by LargeSlowTarget »

Thanks for the replies, I have found a teacher. If I find time for another lesson, I'll let you know.

LST
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents wanted”