IJN Opponent Wanted (Multiple Turns)

Post here to meet players for PBM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess
Post Reply
User avatar
Veldor
Posts: 1435
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2002 9:32 am
Location: King's Landing

IJN Opponent Wanted (Multiple Turns)

Post by Veldor »

Looking for a Japanese Opponent to any Long Scenario, historical or otherwise. Need someone who can do more than one turn a day somedays but isn't such a diehard they need that everyday. I can do minimum of one per day, most days more. I am new to PBEM and would be Intermediate at best in skill level (I've mopped up the Japs in the few games Ive played but am sure a live opponent is much more challenging). I'm a veteran wargamer so I learn quickly. Will play any skill level opponent. Have v2.2 loaded up...
User avatar
Veldor
Posts: 1435
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2002 9:32 am
Location: King's Landing

Anyone?

Post by Veldor »

I'm still looking for an opponent. It's a shame people can't just post here in the forum so my email doesnt have to get spammed but I'll assume I got no responses since you all insist on email. Please e-mail me at jtabian@attbi.com if interested.. $50 is a lot for a game with no one to play it against.
User avatar
Crocky
Posts: 246
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Christchurch New Zealand
Contact:

Post by Crocky »

Let me know if your still looking
Mike Blair CROCKY
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents wanted”