This uses the excellent WITP Tracker to help generate the data for the website.

Allies-Only Map

Japan-Only Map

Combined Map
Pearl Harbor makes a good example for a quick tutorial on the Operation Glacier interface. I followed War in the Pacific UI as best I could, so if you are a WITP veteran the UI should Just Make Sense.

Clicking on the red circle brings up the comments made on that hex.

Clicking on the red 'X' up top brings up all the events that occurred on that hex.

The anchor icon brings up all the ships disbanded in the port.

If we click on the BB Maryland link we get a neat graph of damage over time along with information about the Maryland and its [s]class[/s].

If we click on the float plane detachment we get a whole pile of graphs for this unit. I swear these graphs will get more interesting after the first turn...

Back to the map! Clicking on the little square with an X through it in the lower left corner brings up the 'land combat units' in this hex.

And selecting one... Huh, I wonder what happened on the 7th!

And finally, the little Task Force icon in the bottom right!

Finally, one can change the underlying map as well as apply filters to the visible units. (More filters to come! Suggestions very welcome!)


Open source: https://github.com/Baloogan/OperationGlacier (If you would like to contribue or try to get this running please let me know, I still have quite a few commits to push to this repo)








