Newbie Looking for First PBEM

Post here to meet players for PBM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess
Post Reply
User avatar
wesy
Posts: 224
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Berkeley, CA

Newbie Looking for First PBEM

Post by wesy »

I'm new to this game, but would like to try PBEM. I'm usually good for a turn a day with some exceptions (if I spend too much time in front of my PC my wife banishes me to Chateau Bow Wow), I've only played as the US, but I'm not religious about it. Let me know.
"I ran into Isosceles. He had a great idea for a new triangle!"...Woody Allen
User avatar
Admiral DadMan
Posts: 3426
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2002 10:00 am
Location: A Lion uses all its might to catch a Rabbit

Re: Newbie Looking for First PBEM

Post by Admiral DadMan »

Originally posted by wesy
(...Chateau Bow Wow)
= maison de chien
Scenario 127: "Scraps of Paper"
(\../)
(O.o)
(> <)

CVB Langley:
Image
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents wanted”