Need PBEM Oppn.

Post here to meet players for PBM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess
Post Reply
decourcy
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2002 9:07 am
Location: Michigan

Need PBEM Oppn.

Post by decourcy »

Hello all,

I would like to start my first PBEM of UV,
I prefer Scn 17 but 16 or 19 or whatever could work.
I think 120% commit is good but 140% could work. I am fairly open on options so if you have concerns, voice them freely.

I would prefer a player who understands history and national strategy and plays accordingly.

Michael A Johnson
decourcy@chartermi.net

I am in Eastern time, USA.
Tae Kwon Leep is the Wine of Purity
not the Vinegar of Hostility.
User avatar
Crocky
Posts: 246
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Christchurch New Zealand
Contact:

Post by Crocky »

Hi Michael

Tried to send you an e-mail but it bounced back if your still looking for a game send me an e-mail to crocky@inet.net .nz
with your preferences what side you want and the scenario you would like to try

Cheers Mike
Mike Blair CROCKY
User avatar
Admiral DadMan
Posts: 3426
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2002 10:00 am
Location: A Lion uses all its might to catch a Rabbit

Post by Admiral DadMan »

He's busy pummeling my IJN forces...
Scenario 127: "Scraps of Paper"
(\../)
(O.o)
(> <)

CVB Langley:
Image
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents wanted”