Four Weeks of Hell -- allied victims sought

Post here to meet players for PBM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess
Post Reply
Yamamoto
Posts: 742
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Miami, Fl. U.S.A.

Four Weeks of Hell -- allied victims sought

Post by Yamamoto »

I’m looking for Allied victims to play me in the scenario “Four Weeks of Hell”. You can name the settings, but I prefer IJN sub doctrine off. If you are inexperienced you can have extra ship commitment (although I don’t know if that matters in that scenario or not).

I only have time for one more game now. I'll play the first person to post a response. Please post or private message me the email address where you want me to send the first turn.

Yamamoto

[edit]

I am on Eastern Standard Time and can play at least a turn a day. If you send me your turns in the morning I can go home from work at lunchtime and do a turn as well as doing turns in the evenings.
Yamamoto
Posts: 742
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Miami, Fl. U.S.A.

Post by Yamamoto »

I have my game now. Thanks.

Yamamoto
User avatar
Krec
Posts: 539
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2001 10:00 am
Location: SF Bay Area
Contact:

Post by Krec »

dont maul me too bad , i am a virgin , this is my first UV email so go easy. ;)
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country." Patton

Image
Knavey
Posts: 2565
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2002 4:25 am
Location: Valrico, Florida

Post by Knavey »

Buh buy Krec,

He doesn't wear that name for nothin' you know. If I could only get a look at his tactic book...perhaps next time I will have to play him as USN just to see what he does so that I can try to mimic it.
x-Nuc twidget
CVN-71
USN 87-93
"Going slow in the fast direction"
User avatar
Krec
Posts: 539
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2001 10:00 am
Location: SF Bay Area
Contact:

Post by Krec »

well i made through turn one , the rest is easy right?..........
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country." Patton

Image
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents wanted”