Fledgling Allied Commander looking for a game

Post here to meet players for PBM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess
Post Reply
Weathersfield
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2003 4:30 am

Fledgling Allied Commander looking for a game

Post by Weathersfield »

Hi, I have only had this game for 2 weeks. I have played 2 games against the AI( both ended in my defeat).

Last night Erick R said I should try a PBEM game to get the full flavor. So, here I am looking for a Japanesse player to kick my butt. I expect to lose this game but to learn many lessons.

Mogami mentioned that senario 17 with 140% Japan shipping is an even game so I'll try that.

Please list any house rules you think are appropiate since I have no clue about them.

pennylover1946@yahoo.com
Weathersfield
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2003 4:30 am

Post by Weathersfield »

Got one, thank you. ( Got more than 1 reply )
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents wanted”