WC2003: red (Germany) vs Rokondo (US)

After action reports/During Action Reports on your SP:WaW battels!

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

red
Posts: 555
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2000 8:00 am
Location: FL,US
Contact:

WC2003: red (Germany) vs Rokondo (US)

Post by red »

Germans rush forward to find .... nothing !!! American forces are hiding so well, there is absolutely no contact. There is an interesting glitch in this game though. Somehow anything that moves leaves a trail of dust :D . That was unexpected since the game set in the Western Europe.
"It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up."
--MUHAMMAD ALI
User avatar
VikingNo2
Posts: 2872
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2002 10:00 am
Location: NC
Contact:

Post by VikingNo2 »

WOW goooooood match up
Rokondo
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Israel
Contact:

First round

Post by Rokondo »

Red send light "Ge mtrcy" to scout around.
He put smoke in strategic points on the map. (You can not hide)
My forces engage his forces in the center and the south.
Destroy 2 "Sdkf2 222"
Few "Ge mtrcy" had casualties.
And one tank "Pzkpfw" were destroy.

Very interesting game going to be.

Year 1941
Red-Germany
Me-US

* First time for me to play in this year !

Good luck Red :)
"If you have Patience you will win !"
Gary Tatro
Posts: 1200
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2002 10:00 am
Location: MA, US

Good luck Red

Post by Gary Tatro »

I hope the extra matches with me pay off. I would like to see you in the Semi's. After you beat JJ of course. :D :D :D
"Are you going to do something or just stand there and bleed"
User avatar
rbrunsman
Posts: 1795
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Post by rbrunsman »

Yeah, I'm hoping someone else knocks you and JJ off before I have to see you guys again.:D

Rokondo, this is "Destiny" speaking, "You shall destroy Gary and JJ before you fall to the instoppable wrath that is manifest in rbrunsman. (insert eerie music here).":p
Everyone is a potential [PBEM] enemy, every place a potential [PBEM] battlefield. --Zensunni Wisdom
Rokondo
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Israel
Contact:

Destiny

Post by Rokondo »

Rbrunsman enjoy your few moments in world cup 2003 :)
Soon I will meet you and this going to be the battle that many will speak about it after :D (How rbrunsman lose...)


Originally posted by rbrunsman
Yeah, I'm hoping someone else knocks you and JJ off before I have to see you guys again.:D

Rokondo, this is "Destiny" speaking, "You shall destroy Gary and JJ before you fall to the instoppable wrath that is manifest in rbrunsman. (insert eerie music here).":p
"If you have Patience you will win !"
red
Posts: 555
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2000 8:00 am
Location: FL,US
Contact:

Post by red »

Germans engage US forces in a small town in the south, recon force sent further into US territory discovers a large flock of US engineers grazing on the grass with no vehicles to move them and no armor protection. Given the opportunity German gently graze on the engineers, which even didn't seem to know of the commencement of the hostilities. In the central and northern sectors German recon engages US AA guns and Stuarts with little visible damage. Stug scores a Stuart from afar. German arty pounds away at the AA gun positions most of them being located right on the fast target spots :D.
"It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up."
--MUHAMMAD ALI
Rokondo
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Israel
Contact:

Turn 2

Post by Rokondo »

Heavy fighting every where ...
The south and the center VHEX's are in US hand.
Tanks battles all over the map.

What will happen next.
Red your turn ;)
"If you have Patience you will win !"
red
Posts: 555
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2000 8:00 am
Location: FL,US
Contact:

Post by red »

German armor engages US armor at full force in the central and northern sectors. Results are mixed, I expected better performance out of German tankers at such a close range. In the south, Germans sneak by porous US defenses to take back the southern vhexes. German arty pounds away at surviving US armor attempting to suppress them.
"It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up."
--MUHAMMAD ALI
red
Posts: 555
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2000 8:00 am
Location: FL,US
Contact:

Post by red »

My opponent is busy moving his huge 10+ AUX armor column towards the northern and central sectors. German arty gave it al ittle poundinf but not enough to slow it down. Elsewhere Germans have been busy cleaning up Stuarts all over the map expecting a major attack from the Brits.
"It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up."
--MUHAMMAD ALI
Rokondo
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Israel
Contact:

Go...Go...Go...

Post by Rokondo »

General Red did not expect that most of his forces will be destroyed by General Rokondo.

I saw that your forces advance and I wait behind with trucks loaded with troops.
Many enemy tanks are burn on the roads after US troops destroy them :eek:

The south and center Vhex's are in US hands, the north still held by Germany army.
Soon the north will be in US hand.
"If you have Patience you will win !"
red
Posts: 555
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2000 8:00 am
Location: FL,US
Contact:

Post by red »

Surviving German units retreat everywhere attempting to regroup. :( And it's colonel Red not general. :mad:
"It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up."
--MUHAMMAD ALI
Rokondo
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Israel
Contact:

The north is in US hands

Post by Rokondo »

US forces break the German forces in the south and in the center there are no enemy in sight !

US forces in massive move for the headquarter.

Colonel RED can see US tanks from his headquarter window.

In the north US tanks and troops finish few enemy tanks and troops.
Massive forces from both sides fighting on the north.
US forces will crash them :mad:

Time to surrender or die...
"If you have Patience you will win !"
red
Posts: 555
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2000 8:00 am
Location: FL,US
Contact:

Post by red »

Germans retreat further back. :mad:
"It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up."
--MUHAMMAD ALI
Rokondo
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Israel
Contact:

All Vhex's in US hands

Post by Rokondo »

The enemy is retreating ...
US captured all the Vhex's in the map :)
You lose this time RED surrender now or face death to all your troops.
"If you have Patience you will win !"
red
Posts: 555
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2000 8:00 am
Location: FL,US
Contact:

Post by red »

I only surrender when I don't have anything to fight with but yiu still have plenty of tanks hence I have plenty of targets :mad:
"It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up."
--MUHAMMAD ALI
Rokondo
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Israel
Contact:

Stick the enemy to the wall...

Post by Rokondo »

US forces move deeper in Germany land.
The US forces control all Vhex’s in the map.
Red still dream on break the US forces line but…

Putting smoke all over the map will not help you !
"If you have Patience you will win !"
red
Posts: 555
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2000 8:00 am
Location: FL,US
Contact:

Post by red »

Fire exchange between forces, minor casualties on both sides, Germans are fighting to get back their rear vhexes.
"It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up."
--MUHAMMAD ALI
Rokondo
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Israel
Contact:

Day of battle

Post by Rokondo »

Germany still have few tanks and troops.
This turn fire exchange and few tanks were destroy by both sides.
"If you have Patience you will win !"
red
Posts: 555
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2000 8:00 am
Location: FL,US
Contact:

Post by red »

Fire exchanges continue but Germans are overwhelmed by the number of enemy armor. Since Rokondo refuses to surrender, I shall continue this fight :mad:
"It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up."
--MUHAMMAD ALI
Post Reply

Return to “SPWaW AAR/DAR”