Cheats ie Game Enhancer codes

Fury Games has now signed with Matrix Games, and we are working together on the next Strategic Command. Will use the Slitherine PBEM++ server for asynchronous multi-player.

Moderators: MOD_Strategic_Command_3, Fury Software

Post Reply
leci
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:38 pm

Cheats ie Game Enhancer codes

Post by leci »

Any available?
User avatar
Ostwindflak
Posts: 667
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:36 pm
Location: New Hampshire

RE: Cheats ie Game Enhancer codes

Post by Ostwindflak »

Why?
Goodmongo
Posts: 346
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:56 pm

RE: Cheats ie Game Enhancer codes

Post by Goodmongo »

For knowledge, testing, modeling reasons most likely. Not to mention to allow them to cheat in MPP
User avatar
BillRunacre
Posts: 6919
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:57 pm
Contact:

RE: Cheats ie Game Enhancer codes

Post by BillRunacre »

The ability to change the AI difficulty level at any time during a game is effectively your cheat code. [:)]
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FurySoftware

We're also on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/FurySoftware/
User avatar
freeboy
Posts: 8969
Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 9:33 am
Location: Colorado

RE: Cheats ie Game Enhancer codes

Post by freeboy »

well, you can really cheat by changing sides.. I do a what if to add Turkey ... just make sure you finish all the moves for "your " side lest the ai change stuff when u do the switch..

"Tanks forward"
leci
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:38 pm

RE: Cheats ie Game Enhancer codes

Post by leci »

Why?

All the above, and I agree 'cheating' can be a subtle art eg changing sides, replaying battles, changing the difficulty levels, scripts omn/off and so on.

And sometimes - I get fed up and to get 'a kick' from beating the AI.

But rest assured, I have never cheated in Multiplayer mode whatever the game.
Bmorgan077
Posts: 69
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:43 pm

RE: Cheats ie Game Enhancer codes

Post by Bmorgan077 »

I don't know what cheats you want but you can do a lot with the editor, add/delete units, change unit costs and numbers available, change income and so much more.
Ason
Posts: 400
Joined: Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:14 am

RE: Cheats ie Game Enhancer codes

Post by Ason »

ORIGINAL: Bmorgan077

I don't know what cheats you want but you can do a lot with the editor, add/delete units, change unit costs and numbers available, change income and so much more.
The problem as far as I know is you can't open saved games in the editor.

I would also like to see some cheats, some times it's nice to give the AI or myself a boost of MPP's or diplomatic points.
You can "spice up" the games that way, always used to do it in ToF.

Post Reply

Return to “Strategic Command WWII War in Europe”