Geforce GTX 1060 Driver version 378.49
Command on Steam, v1.11 Service Release 6 - Build 870.4
Problem:
The side doctrine EMCON tab shows blank drop downs, [s]and contains an inherit from parent checkbox that when ticked crashes Command.[/s] (see screenshot)
If the Side Doctrine window is closed after viewing EMCON, upon reopening ALL drop down menus are blank, not just EMCON ones.
Reproduction:
1. Start Command
2. Start any scenario (for example, standalone scenario Advanced ASW Exercise)
3. Navigate to Game -> Side Doctrine -> EMCON Tab
4. Observe empty drop down options
[s]5. Tick inherit box to crash Command[/s]
Problem persisted after I uninstalled, deleted Command's steamapps folder, and reinstalled.
Command/Logs in steamapps is empty after crashing the game with the checkbox.
If I load a save made after viewing the broken EMCON tab, the other doctrine drop-downs return to normal, but I've included the save anyway.
[s]I found the crash dump in AppData/Local/CrashDumps.[/s]
Let me know if there is any other data needed, I'm vaguely familiar with debugging and could use the practice