looking for a game

Post here to meet players for PBM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess
Post Reply
User avatar
kaleun
Posts: 5144
Joined: Tue May 28, 2002 10:57 pm
Location: Colorado

looking for a game

Post by kaleun »

I'm flexible, Allies or Japanese.
I can play mostly in the mornings (US Central Time)
1-2 day turns
Jap sub doctrine off
Weather on
Allied repair on
Comittment negotiable
Scenario negotiable(prefer long scenarios)

This would be my second e-mail game
Appear at places to which he must hasten; move swiftly where he does not expect you.
Sun Tzu
joliverlay
Posts: 661
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2003 5:12 am

Post by joliverlay »

I would be interested in a game playing the Allies in scenario 19 with all options on and 100% committment. I would consider a higher level of committment for the Japanese.

P.S. I think we were playing BTR when I moved and changed email accounts. (Maybe a different person). Email me at JLAY@uark.edu if so, or about a game of UV.

I can play 2 turns per day and much more on most weekends.
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents wanted”