Looking for a PBEM opponent in Europe

Post here to meet players for PBM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess
Post Reply
AmiralLaurent
Posts: 3351
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2003 8:53 pm
Location: Near Paris, France

Looking for a PBEM opponent in Europe

Post by AmiralLaurent »

Hi,

I'm looking for a PBEM opponent for a long scenario. I have the game for one month but had allready read most of this forum and learned from people I knew of most of the tricks... against the AI.

Now I would like to play a real game against another brain.

I allready have an opponent in California but due to time zone difference, our campain will certainly be slow, one turn per day or maybe two.

So I search an European UV player, so we can play several turns a day on week-ends for example. Or some quick turns (when nothig happens and thunderstorms are raging) the same evening.

I live in France. And I played BTR for years so I know what it means to play a long game, so I will not resign until both me and my opponent agree that the game is won or lost by one side (8 Cv lost to zero).

Laurent
User avatar
RalfBHV
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2002 12:29 pm
Location: Bremerhaven/Germany

Post by RalfBHV »

Hi,

here i am. I live in germany so i can play as you wont. Depending of my job, i have different work times from day to day, so one turn is in normalcase possible. On weekend more.
At time i play several UV-games by mail.
Here my rules:
Scenario #17 or #19, Fog of war on, historical settings (ship-commitments 100%, reinforcement variable), advanced weather effect, jap. sub doctrine off, auto
sub ops off.

please mail your answer to pbem.uv@nord-com.net

Ralf
User avatar
Zakhal
Posts: 1430
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland

Post by Zakhal »

Still looking for opponent? Im from europe and looking a USN player for sce17.
"99.9% of all internet arguments are due to people not understanding someone else's point. The other 0.1% is arguing over made up statistics."- unknown poster
"Those who dont read history are destined to repeat it."– Edmund Burke
User avatar
RalfBHV
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2002 12:29 pm
Location: Bremerhaven/Germany

Post by RalfBHV »

Hi, Zakhal

The same rules for you.
Interest ? Write me

Ralf
fcooke
Posts: 1158
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2002 10:37 pm
Location: Boston, London, Hoboken, now Warwick, NY

Fellow Europeans

Post by fcooke »

I'm up for another long UV as well. Live in London, and the wife is away for a week so I've got evening time on my hands. I'm interested in playing Allies in 17, similar settings as already mentioned in thread. Drop me a line at fcooke@ms.com or frank.cooke1@virgin.net if interested.
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents wanted”