Thank you everyone!!!!!!

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
LT Vyktum
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2000 8:00 am
Location: colo springs co USA

Thank you everyone!!!!!!

Post by LT Vyktum »

Thanks again everyone for your support and patience in helping me deal with my problem, this is one of the most mature boards I have seen in a long time....Other boards could learn a lesson from this one, thanks again..I'll shut up now.

------------------
Roses are red..violets are blue..I'm schizophrenic..and so am I.
Roses are red..violets are blue..I'm schizophrenic..and so am I.
Chantell
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Chicago, Il, USA

Post by Chantell »

Hello LT. I don't know if anybody else has pointed this out yet, but version 4.0 of SP:WAW is contained on the Computer Gaming World demo disk in the dec. issue. I just got my subscription issue yesterday, loaded the game and it runs fine. Just got done downloading the patches to get from V4.0 to V4.4 and everything appears to run just fine. So I'd suggest getting a copy of CGW and try that. Hopefuly it solves your delima. Good luck.

Wild Bill
Posts: 6428
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Smyrna, Ga, 30080

Post by Wild Bill »

I just hope we have helped you enough to get your game going for you.

Chantell's idea is a good one. I hope you try that if the other remedies fail you. Good luck Lt! Keep us posted.

Wild Bill

------------------
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Coordinator, Scenario Design
Matrix Games
Image
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”