Looking for Jap Opponent Scen #19

Post here to meet players for PBM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess
Post Reply
User avatar
BlackSunshine
Posts: 363
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2002 12:16 pm

Looking for Jap Opponent Scen #19

Post by BlackSunshine »

Anyone interested in playing Scenario #19 please send me a PM or post here. Options are negotiable. 1 day turns. I can make 1 turn a day. Thanks :)
Bc2of5
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2002 10:00 am

Post by Bc2of5 »

Hi BlackSunshine

I am up for a game as japanese in scen. 19.I think I will be able to make one turn a day.Just drop me a line to:Sun_vader@gmx.de
User avatar
BlackSunshine
Posts: 363
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2002 12:16 pm

Post by BlackSunshine »

Thanks for the reply, but I have already found 2 opponents.
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents wanted”