PBEM opponent needed!

Hook up with worthy adversaries for PBEM and on-line play. Revel in your glorious victories and taunt wimpy losers.

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
Teräspantteri
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2002 1:27 pm
Location: Finland

PBEM opponent needed!

Post by Teräspantteri »

Prefer Finns, Russians, Germans, Brits.



Anyone?


7.1 only...
Image
JonnieWalker
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2002 2:20 am
Location: Odessa, Ukraine

Post by JonnieWalker »

Ok, what about 1940 I am soviet you are Fin in meeting enagement ? 4000points 10 % arty 1 air and c&c off ? my mail is mortius2000@yahoo.com
Teräspantteri
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2002 1:27 pm
Location: Finland

Post by Teräspantteri »

I usually play with C&C (and everything else) on but ok...

1940? :eek: It's not gonna be easy for the Finns. :)


I'll set it up as soon as possible.
Image
User avatar
Belisarius
Posts: 3099
Joined: Sat May 26, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Contact:

Post by Belisarius »

Originally posted by Teräspantteri
I usually play with C&C (and everything else) on but ok...

1940? :eek: It's not gonna be easy for the Finns. :)


I'll set it up as soon as possible.


Au contraire, I'd say. Finns will beat soviets into a mushy pulp. :p
Image
Got StuG?
Teräspantteri
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2002 1:27 pm
Location: Finland

Post by Teräspantteri »

Ok, let's roll.

Save is in your mailbox.
Image
Teräspantteri
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2002 1:27 pm
Location: Finland

???

Post by Teräspantteri »

O Jonnie, where art thou??


It was just getting interesting... Now my troops are dying of boredom.
Image
Post Reply

Return to “SP:WaW Opponents Wanted”