Upgrading to SPWAW V4.4

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
mfritze
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2000 10:00 am
Location: Acton, MA USA

Upgrading to SPWAW V4.4

Post by mfritze »

Folks,

I would like to upgrade to SPWAW V4.4.
(I'm currently running V2.3). I only
have a dial-up connection and the file
would take over 40 hours to download!!
I have a fast connection at work but
a ZIP disk only holds 100 Megs. How can
I upgrade to V4.4??

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated,


Mike Fritze

------------------
CommieKiller
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2000 8:00 am
Contact:

Post by CommieKiller »

Go buy the DEC issue of Computer Gaming World. It has ver 4.0 on the disk. If you can't get it email me thedave@core.com and I will mail you my disk or I will make one for you with all the updates and maybe a scenario or two.

---------------------------------------------
All's a rush till the rounds start flying-and your friends start dying.

[This message has been edited by CommieKiller (edited November 11, 2000).]
All's a rush till the rounds start flying-and your friends start dying.
mfritze
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2000 10:00 am
Location: Acton, MA USA

Post by mfritze »

Thanks a lot. Picked up the issue today.

BTW, is there a mag devoted to wargame reviews and analysis?

Mike

Originally posted by CommieKiller:
Go buy the DEC issue of Computer Gaming World. It has ver 4.0 on the disk. If you can't get it email me thedave@core.com and I will mail you my disk or I will make one for you with all the updates and maybe a scenario or two.
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”