Editor -- where and how?

Pacific War is a free update of the old classic, available in our Downloads section.
Post Reply
BigE
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Wiesbaden, Germany
Contact:

Editor -- where and how?

Post by BigE »

Hi everyone,

in one of the unfortunate quirks of war, a transport task force has apparently unloaded my 1st Marine Division in Shangri-La, and failed to tell anyone; so it's still listed as being in that now non-existent task force. I'd like to edit that, if possible, and want to know how to go about that. I don't have any editor, so I'd need a hint as to where to find it.

Big E
User avatar
deVada
Posts: 289
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2002 6:18 pm
Location: In myself

the editor

Post by deVada »

Hi !

This is best one I have.
If You'll have any problems using it, post me.

Good luck!
Peter
the more You play - the less You understand ... :p
BigE
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Wiesbaden, Germany
Contact:

Post by BigE »

DeVada:
Thanks bunches, the *!§$!* Marines turned up again at San Francisco, at only 80 squads, no artillery nor tanks, so I didn't have to edit afterall.

Tim
Post Reply

Return to “Pacific War: The Matrix Edition”