conversion ww2

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
Avalon Vulcrust
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2000 10:00 am
Location: Tucson

conversion ww2

Post by Avalon Vulcrust »

i am lookin for spww2 to complete my sp1 to w@W conversion. if any one knows where a spare copy may be please let me know. It seems rather a tough one to find these days
Avalon
Jackk
Posts: 174
Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Charlotte, NC
Contact:

Post by Jackk »

Avalon,

I have a copy of SPWW2 ver 3.0. It's 28 MB in size so I would need to cut a CD and send it to you. Unless you have cable or DSL and we could exchange it over ICQ.

If you're interested either way drop me a line and we'll work something out.


------------------
Jackk
"Smile today cuz tomorrow may really suck"
Jackk
"Smile today cuz tomorrow may really suck"
Jackk
Posts: 174
Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Charlotte, NC
Contact:

Post by Jackk »

Orrrr.....on the TGN site you can go to the SP Camo section and download it from there :-)
This is the direct download link...

ftp://204.85.35.53/spww2v3.exe


------------------
Jackk
"Smile today cuz tomorrow may really suck"
Jackk
"Smile today cuz tomorrow may really suck"
Securitas
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2000 10:00 am

Post by Securitas »

Why would you need SPWW2 to convert things from SP1 to SPWAW? I didn't think that SPWW2 would even load SP1 Maps or scenarios.

------------------
Securitas
_________________________
88mm is a really nice number
Securitas
_________________________
88 is a really nice number
Jackk
Posts: 174
Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Charlotte, NC
Contact:

Post by Jackk »

I read it as he wants to have the full range of products from the SP series. I could be wrong, but that's what I thought :-)


------------------
Jackk
"Smile today cuz tomorrow may really suck"
Jackk
"Smile today cuz tomorrow may really suck"
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”